CattleClub

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
All you early registerers should update your profile. There has been some stuff added like favorite breed,etc.

What are the rest of you waiting for? The CattleClub is open! Join us today. :cboy:

Okay, thanks. Been trying to figure my way around over there.... You have hurt my feelings :( you don't have my favorite breed in your listing. :cry2:
Really, I think this may be big fun when we get folks acclimated! How do we toggle back and forth from there to CT??

CKC1586":13u337zc said:
Okay, thanks. Been trying to figure my way around over there.... You have hurt my feelings :( you don't have my favorite breed in your listing. :cry2:
Really, I think this may be big fun when we get folks acclimated! How do we toggle back and forth from there to CT??

How could I forget? I just saved the best for last!

M Gravlee":2d818x9q said:
CKC1586":2d818x9q said:

How could I forget? I just saved the best for last!
Aww gee thanks. :wave:

I'm having trouble trying to access the applications menu or even getting the drop-down menus to, well, drop down. Can't even find a way to upload pics or edit profile. From the comments on there it looks like I'm not the only one experiencing the same trouble...

Karin I have the same problem so I am thinking that Macon might be tweaking the web site at the moment and some features are not available.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":16omdjj3 said:
OK, I'm lost - what or where is the CattleClub? I know, I live in the dark ages, but I haven't seen anything about it.
Upper right on the board index screen, right next to mark forums read

IluvABbeef":3qzc8m4s said:
I'm having trouble trying to access the applications menu or even getting the drop-down menus to, well, drop down. Can't even find a way to upload pics or edit profile. From the comments on there it looks like I'm not the only one experiencing the same trouble...

I can break something a lot easier than I can fix it. It's back working now. :D

dun":1gx70arn said:

Our index screens must be different. :???: I don't see a "mark forums read" section, but a mark pages or somethingorother read and next to that are page numbers.

Its entirely possible that it is somewhere right in front of me, but I cannot find it. :oops:

Katherine

edit:....never mind.....I found it... :oops: :lol2: :oops: :lol2:

Workinonit Farm":241x86x2 said:
dun":241x86x2 said:

Our index screens must be different. :???: I don't see a "mark forums read" section, but a mark pages or somethingorother read and next to that are page numbers.

Its entirely possible that it is somewhere right in front of me, but I cannot find it. :oops:

Katherine

edit:....never mind.....I found it... :oops: :lol2: :oops: :lol2:

It;s the main screen the one that lists all of the forums, not the individual forums/threads screen

OK, I went there - tried to enroll. Won't accept my username - says it needs to be "alphanumeric. "
I'm trying to use Jeanne - Simme Valley. But, I tried Jeanne, Simme Valley - Jeanne - Simme Valley 4
Someone will have to explain what it wants "alphanumeric".

mnmtranching":am9t2n73 said:
I think it's letters and numbers only. Try it without. , - and stuff.

Alpha/Numberic is just that: Only A-Z letters and numbers 0-9.

The "symbols" are considered to be specific characters used in "programming language" in lines of program writing. Even something simple as an "apostrophe" will cause a word to not load up on one's message names and/or when trying to load a photo into a website or other destination.

Hope this clarifies things... :)

Latest posts