Cattle Today web design

Help Support CattleToday:

TXBobcat

Reaction score
I was looking over the packages offerered by cattletoday on the web design section on the front page, and I had a few questions. It appears that all of the packages only allow a specific number of updates per year.

Is there anything available where the initial design is set-up and then the customer is allowed to post/change pictures on their own?

We are looking to start a web page to advertise our cattle, but I am thinking that 12 updates a year would not be enough. I would like to find something where I could update pictues/text as needed.

Find a local ISP that allows you to develop and post your own web pages. Many of them don;t charge anymore then just providing internet access. We have that kind of deal through our ISP and I change stuff daily, sometimes multiple times a day. One of the benefits is that if you want to send a large number of pictures or something to a bunch of folks, you can just build a Q&D web page and send the UARL to the poeple and they can either look at it or not as they have time/inclination

dun

That's probably the way to go if you want total control of updating etc. I guess I am looking for something to get a web page started, the design part. I don't want to have to start from scratch and code everthing myself because I am not that familiar with web design (I'm a COBOL / CICS programmer). However, after it is up and running, I think I could handle the maintenance.

What would you recommend for my situation? What is you web page address Dun? Just wanted to check it out.

Thanks