Cattle Today Family pics

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Hi All

If we can't meet in person let's at least share our pics...always great to know what the person you are chatting to looks like :D . To Guru's & Mentors that have not shared their pic with us yet, please do so. To all the Newbies, we would love to get to know you and your family. If any of you wish to update your pics, you are welcome.

Please send your pics(selfies welcome :p ) directly to me by way of PM(alisonb).

I would encourage everyone to do that. Not sure why, but the forum took on a whole new vibe for me when we added our pictures. I felt more like I was talking to a person, than an unseen stranger.

alisonb":1cv7duij said:
Hi All

If we can't meet in person let's at least share our pics...always great to know what the person you are chatting to looks like :D . To Guru's & Mentors that have not shared their pic with us yet, please do so. To all the Newbies, we would love to get to know you and your family. If any of you wish to update your pics, you are welcome.

Please send your pics(selfies welcome :p ) directly to me by way of PM(alisonb).

Good though Alison, are you going to add the new pics to hillsdown thread are start a new one?

Guess I need to update mine, doesn't seem like it but that was taken 5 years ago. Time flies, beards grow. :lol2:

I don't have the talented, accommodating cows that Nesi has, to take pictures of me out in the pasture; so I rarely get my picture taken. Fortunately, someone in each of the passport office and gun office likes to get an updated picture of me every 5 years, so I guess I have a couple secret admirers. Although I have been told the person in the passport office only wants my picture every 10 years now - I thought everything was going well, but someone else must have caught their eye. This picture was taken today for the lady at the gun office - well - at least I hope it's a lady. :shock: But I'm not sure how healthy these relationships are - I pay to have my photo taken and then I pay both parties to take them from me. :help:

Image_jpg.jpg

Alan":3csmyynw said:
Good though Alison, are you going to add the new pics to hillsdown thread are start a new one?
Think it was TB that suggested it sometime back ;-) . We are going to add on to existing thread Alan, you may change yours if you like...only if you want to though.

Have saved Rafter S, Southernultarblack and Aaron's so far...will add them when I have received a couple more.

Workinonit Farm":3csmyynw said:
The one I submitted, way back when, will do. I still look, pretty much, the same. Can we still use that one?
That's fine Workinonit.

Ohiosteve and Nesi...let me know if you are serious about changing your pics :p

Aaron, you don't have to pay someone to take your gun photo.. you're allowed to do it yourself, it just has to meet certain criteria.. uniform, bland background, straight on shot, no stupid faces and have a certain size.. and can all be done online if you care to.

Alison, take one of these.. I think the other one is a little TOO old (25 years)
this one is 3 years old

This one is 9 years, but a good pic with some humor to it too..

Latest posts