Cattle Today Family pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan":2ga77s35 said:
Workinonit Farm":2ga77s35 said:
alisonb":2ga77s35 said:
Hello Boondocks, thanks for sharing your pic with us :D

Where's the pic???

Boondocks is already posted with the rest of the pics on CT family. Thank you very much Alison for taking the time to post the pics of members and all the time you spend with the photo contest. Also thanks to everyone who recently posted a pic in the CT family post. So far no one is close to how I had imagine them from their posts...... well except for me. :lol:

I was more than mildly shocked Alan, to see your pic and there not be an Oregon jersey involved and there not be a helmet on your head.
To be honest, I really expected to see a muscovy there.

In the original pic I was decked out in full Duck gear, but after last years football season and the awful flop by one of the basketball players I had to photoshop my pic. :lol2:

My pic of me is a few years old but good enough, I was really watching that yearling stud colt with my granddaughter in hand. He was pretty nasty, liked to bite...... he deserved to have a couple of pounds removed from his back end.

Good to see some pics I haven't seen.

Looking through the pics, I realized we haven't heard from Branguscowgirl in a long time. I think I recall she'd gotten herself a feller. Anybody hear from her at all? Have we lost another one to that devil, l/o/v/e? :heart: :heart: :heart:

I keep up with her on FB and the Cow Talk group.. I didn't hear about a feller, but I really don't keep up with that much

My pleasure Alan, luv seeing everyone's pics and it makes it worthwhile when folks participate ;-)

Thanks for your pics LazyARanch & crossbredcalves...you have been added :D

A pretty young lady has joined our CT Family pics...nice to put a face to a name OwnedByTheCow :D
Ownedbythecow_zpsxtajkoia.jpg

Latest posts