Cattle Today Family pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm":s8rmvoky said:
Nesi, the pic of you with the cow poking its head through the window is rather amusing. :)

I agree nesi, second pic is the best, good pic. Aaron what were you arrested for and how did it end up..... looks like a mug shot. :hide:

Like the second one too Nesi ;-)

Named'em Tamed'em":3ol0b0sx said:
Good idea Alison!

And I assume it's ok to smile?
That would be good...even if it's a crooked one :D

Alan":3g2ihztz said:
Workinonit Farm":3g2ihztz said:
Nesi, the pic of you with the cow poking its head through the window is rather amusing. :)

I agree nesi, second pic is the best, good pic. Aaron what were you arrested for and how did it end up..... looks like a mug shot. :hide:
She had her head through the window for the entire 5 hour trip to her new home.. just nosing my ear and watching where we were going

My apologies for not adding the new photo's as yet...will do so sooon.

Anyone else wanting to join our CT Family and the fun of it all, please PM your pic to me - alisonb. 8)

TCRanch":1yvezdr2 said:
True Grit Farms":1yvezdr2 said:
Bigfoot":1yvezdr2 said:
The ladies, all look so nice, and then there's us.

That's the way it's always been to me. I've never seen a good looking guy yet. Well maybe when I look in the mirror.
And where is your good looking pic? :D

My sweetie tells me I look the best in my birthday suit. But I'm planning on wearing a suit to the Cattlemen's ball in April, so that will be the picture I post for the CT family album.

Workinonit Farm":k67xw6v2 said:
alisonb":k67xw6v2 said:
Hello Boondocks, thanks for sharing your pic with us :D

Where's the pic???

Boondocks is already posted with the rest of the pics on CT family. Thank you very much Alison for taking the time to post the pics of members and all the time you spend with the photo contest. Also thanks to everyone who recently posted a pic in the CT family post. So far no one is close to how I had imagine them from their posts...... well except for me. :lol:

Latest posts