Cattle Today Family pics

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Hi All

If we can't meet in person let's at least share our pics...always great to know what the person you are chatting to looks like :D . To Guru's & Mentors that have not shared their pic with us yet, please do so. To all the Newbies, we would love to get to know you and your family. If any of you wish to update your pics, you are welcome.

Please send your pics(selfies welcome :p ) directly to me by way of PM(alisonb).

alisonb":3mvv9dpw said:
Hi All

If we can't meet in person let's at least share our pics...always great to know what the person you are chatting to looks like :D . To Guru's & Mentors that have not shared their pic with us yet, please do so. To all the Newbies, we would love to get to know you and your family. If any of you wish to update your pics, you are welcome.

Please send your pics(selfies welcome :p ) directly to me by way of PM(alisonb).
do i still count as a guru or am i a newbie now? 8)

Ah young Ez...if you fall off the ladder you have to start the climb again but we would love you to share your pic with us ;-)

alisonb":9nvzepcs said:
Ah young Ez...if you fall off the ladder you have to start the climb again but we would love you to share your pic with us ;-)
ok ill try and get you one sometime soon :)

Latest posts