cattle studs

Help Support CattleToday:

Tracy forgive me, maybe Australian for stud means something different than it does in US? Do you mean "Studs that show cattle"? Or do you mean bulls that are being shown?

D.R. Cattle":ziwau36g said:
Tracy forgive me, maybe Australian for stud means something different than it does in US? Do you mean "Studs that show cattle"? Or do you mean bulls that are being shown?
yes studs that show cattle.At the moment i iam showing 1 romagnola bull.1 rom cow +calf.1rom cross angus steer.1 rom cross murray grey steer the last 2 will be going to a hoof and hook competition in the first week of may. :(

tracy":1f2au14x said:
would just like to know if anybody shows cattle,if so what breed and where do you show them? :cboy: iam interested in travelling to the us to see some cattle and shows.
I show cattle in Mexico, but in the US are a lot of good livestock shows as the one in Houston that begins next week. http://www.hlsr.com

Anonymous":4wye5xx9 said:
D.R. Cattle":4wye5xx9 said:
yes studs that show cattle.At the moment i iam showing 1 romagnola bull.1 rom cow +calf.1rom cross angus steer.1 rom cross murray grey steer the last 2 will be going to a hoof and hook competition in the first week of may. :(
this is my messabe forgot to log in

I show Santa Gertrudis, and have not had a chance to travel like I would like to different shows. I usually show in Missouri, but have shown in Arkansas, and Kentucky. As soon as I graduate from college, (if I do not find full-time work) I plan on fitting cattle and going to many of the big livestock shows in the country.

Tracy, I'll "second" what Alejandro told you. The Houston (Texas) livestock show starts next week and is one of the largest of its type in the U. S. If you can swing it on such short notice that would probably be a good show to attend. A. Ziffle

Latest posts