Cattle Squeeze Chutes

Help Support CattleToday:

since you want 1 for large frame cattle.id go with a beefmaster or a pearson squeeze chute.

I hear silencer are pretty nice but i have not seen one working. Pick one that meas all of your needs that you want in one. Pick one that will stand up to anything you run through the chute. I likethe looks of Silencer chute becasue it is like a bifold door in the front rather than it being hinged on the front then sliding sideways. I hope that makes sence but other wise here is the link
http://www.molysilencerchutes.com/Chute%20Models.htm
hopefully it works.

Stampede. Google Stampede Squeeze Chutes. They are made in Calgary, and OK City. Awesome.
My vet loves it also.

I was also looking for a used chute and headgate. After much searching, everything that I looked at was VERY used. "Only needs a little welding" was a phrase I heard a number of times. For a small herd I could not spend a lot. I found a simple, lower cost new For-Most model 125 chute with a model A25 automatic headgate to be a relatively simple, moderate-cost setup. Found out my vet uses a For-Most also. The self catch headgate works well on a wide range of cattle sizes with a single simple adjustment.

http://www.for-most.com/model125.html

Pearson or Stampede are the two best chutes imo.My pearsons are older but I was looking at new ones at the farm show quite abit taller.

I prefer the Priefert, can't recall the model number, but it's the larger one. Very easy to use, and since I work the headgate area, by myself, I swear by it. You can adjust it for the smaller calves and animals and with one hand operation adjust it for the larger framed or the bulls.

We have a For-Most 450 and some of the larger animals have trouble getting into it. More of a width issue than height.

cfpinz":w79s10r8 said:
We have a For-Most 450 and some of the larger animals have trouble getting into it. More of a width issue than height.

same here

It's hard to belive there aren't more pearson and stampede fans out there.Just wondering if you have ever used them or just don't like them for some reason?

Latest posts