Cattle shot with arrows in Oklahoma

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":2c68xq3c said:
Until it's your kids hand they are wanting to cut off or behead. Lets get real here.
I didn't raise any angels and I doubt anyone on this board has either.

True!
Basically crime prevention works on many levels; for example, the severity of the punishment and the risk of getting caught.
If 1% of criminals get caught every year, and they all get hung, the others would still take the chance.
We need to catch most criminals,not just a few, and this is more important than hard punishments.
Also, in societies that work properly, there is something else at work, I would call it honor and shame.
And it must exist a way for criminals, as well as other sinners, to finally be forgiven and turned back into society after the punishment.

Maybe we need prisons like they have in Peru and places like that .. where if your family doesn't bring you food you don't get to eat ... or maybe we need to have hard labor prisons . when you walk through the gate they had you a chipping hammer and lead you to a big pile of big rocks . Also they need to make prisons self sustaining grow their own food etc .. pave our roads stuff like that ... but everyone feels sorry for the prisoners and let's them lay on their ass all day and watch tv ... I'm tired of paying for other people....

JSCATTLE":2nj22m6i said:
Maybe we need prisons like they have in Peru and places like that .. where if your family doesn't bring you food you don't get to eat ... or maybe we need to have hard labor prisons . when you walk through the gate they had you a chipping hammer and lead you to a big pile of big rocks . Also they need to make prisons self sustaining grow their own food etc .. pave our roads stuff like that ... but everyone feels sorry for the prisoners and let's them lay on their ass all day and watch tv ... I'm tired of paying for other people....
Aint that the truth! Out dam system is broken! Billions of dollars is going to feed and house prisoners that aren't being reformed and we just keep throwing more and more money at the system.

JSCATTLE":1d5aurdq said:

We had that right here in Texas until William Wayne Justice got through the liberal basterd.
A totally self sustaining sytem that actually made money for the state. Seen it a many a time prisoners chopping cotton while the guards set a horse with a shotgun and black snake whip.

melking":3k48qyas said:
I think I am going to go over here and hide in this corner. I might be missing a hand or so if I am not careful. :eek:
I wouldn't have taken you for a thief. But thanks for being honest. :lol:

Isomade":j5we1ztv said:
melking":j5we1ztv said:
I think I am going to go over here and hide in this corner. I might be missing a hand or so if I am not careful. :eek:
I think Melking might really be a thief and hiding from the law. :hat:
If you notice, no location is given under the avatar as to where this person is located.

I think people do this just to aggravate me.
:mad:

If the gvt really wanted to cut the budget they'd convert all life sentences to death. No appeal, no legal bs..just get it done

Isomade":ptlc06oa said:
melking":ptlc06oa said:
I'm missing two fingers but I swear I've never stolen anything... I always just tell people that ask about my hand that I tickled Lorena Bobbit and she didn't like it.

hooknline":1266rlwn said:
If the gvt really wanted to cut the budget they'd convert all life sentences to death. No appeal, no legal bs..just get it done

Some of the highest paid and therefore taxed people in this country are defense attornies. Plus all the apeals keep the courts tied up in knots which creates more need for government employees who then pay taxes while at the same time increasing our dependence on the government.
Killing guilty prisoners would lose tax revenue and reduce our dependence on government jobs. That sounds like a good thing to us common folk but I promise that our minders don't see it that way. ;-)

cow pollinater":1vuxsr97 said:
hooknline":1vuxsr97 said:

Some of the highest paid and therefore taxed people in this country are defense attornies. Plus all the apeals keep the courts tied up in knots which creates more need for government employees who then pay taxes while at the same time increasing our dependence on the government.
Killing guilty prisoners would lose tax revenue and reduce our dependence on government jobs. That sounds like a good thing to us common folk but I promise that our minders don't see it that way. ;-)
Maybe to lawyers shoue lget an honorable job, like a pimp

Caustic Burno":1pz0y0n6 said:
Until it's your kids hand they are wanting to cut off or behead. Lets get real here.

I was thinking the same thing but I guess we're wrong. Maybe some of these perfect hard liners would be happier living in Saudi Arabia where they still do those things.

I never claimed I was perfect ... but I'm tired of paying for other peoples mistakes... and 90 % of criminals are criminals for life ... as far as government employees paying taxes .. explain to me how you can consider someone that gets paid out of our taxes as paying into taxes? It's a wash at best but if you consider their pension and health programs they get it would be better if those jobs were done away with .. people are to politically correct ...

VanC":3squt5wp said:
Caustic Burno":3squt5wp said:

I was thinking the same thing but I guess we're wrong. Maybe some of these perfect hard liners would be happier living in Saudi Arabia where they still do those things.
And just who would you be referring to Van?

Killing for the sake of killing is a serial killer in the making, they are sociopaths and need to be locked up forever .

Was I perfect as a young adult no . Did I ever kill an animal just to kill it cause I felt like it ,NO !

no doubt these punks need to be punished but i dont think we need to be cutting of any heads or hands or locking them up for life.if we do this to them then what should we do to drunk drivers? thats alot more serious than shooting cows.i guess just have the cops shoot them right on the roadside,or maybe drag them for awhile and then shoot em.if that was the law i'll bet the population would decrease real quick.i think the punks need to for sure pay top $$ for the animals and let the owners say what that value is and giv them a couple hundred hrs of community service work to perform.let them go work for the owners for free and face the people they offended day after day and c how they like that.

Latest posts