Cattle shot with arrows in Oklahoma

Help Support CattleToday:

On another note...

I think our Society has gotten too soft...with Obvious, not "alleged" criminals. I don't care if you're 12, 16, 18, 30, or 80 years old. If you commit a serious FELONY of any kind, you should have to do serious time... This bullsheet about "he was just so misunderstood", "had a bad childhood," etc. is just punishing the victim and letting the perpetrator get off mostly scott free, relative to who's the Judge, Jury, and their Attorney.

We need more "hard time" facilities (as well as those "tent cities" in Arizona where the inmates wear pink underware and eat balogna sandwiches for the less serious crimes).

If you're big enough and aware enough to pull the trigger and hurt or kill someone...well you're big enough to do hard time... Being a "misunderstood 14 year old" is no defense to prosecution...

JMO

Running Arrow Bill":29t1w0jn said:
On another note...

I think our Society has gotten too soft...with Obvious, not "alleged" criminals. I don't care if you're 12, 16, 18, 30, or 80 years old. If you commit a serious FELONY of any kind, you should have to do serious time... This bullsheet about "he was just so misunderstood", "had a bad childhood," etc. is just punishing the victim and letting the perpetrator get off mostly scott free, relative to who's the Judge, Jury, and their Attorney.

We need more "hard time" facilities (as well as those "tent cities" in Arizona where the inmates wear pink underware and eat balogna sandwiches for the less serious crimes).

If you're big enough and aware enough to pull the trigger and hurt or kill someone...well you're big enough to do hard time... Being a "misunderstood 14 year old" is no defense to prosecution...

JMO

Hooray someone who thinks like me....wish you were here to help lobby our lot out of the namby pamby way of thinking.
Seems to me the Whole World needs a shake up, and wake up and smell the coffee, to these stupid ways of thinking they have now. Bring back a bit of disapline in school, the cane never did anyone that much harm or struck that much terror into someone, bring back religious studies, if your not of that persuasion then go to another school, (and I wont say what I really feel as this thread will get locked and me thrown off.) then as you say 'can't do the time, then don't do the crime'

cowman":1974ik1k said:
they will probably slap them on the wrist and let them go. The same way with drug dealers

I don't think so the Texas Southwestern Cattlemans Association has a pretty good record of getting these type hung out to dry.

Caustic Burno":ydv3l9cu said:
cowman":ydv3l9cu said:
they will probably slap them on the wrist and let them go. The same way with drug dealers

I don't think so the Texas Southwestern Cattlemans Association has a pretty good record of getting these type hung out to dry.
Too bad it's only to dry!

chrisy":398awand said:
Running Arrow Bill":398awand said:
On another note...

JMO

Hooray someone who thinks like me....wish you were here to help lobby our lot out of the namby pamby way of thinking.
Seems to me the Whole World needs a shake up, and wake up and smell the coffee, to these stupid ways of thinking they have now. Bring back a bit of disapline in school, the cane never did anyone that much harm or struck that much terror into someone, bring back religious studies, if your not of that persuasion then go to another school, (and I wont say what I really feel as this thread will get locked and me thrown off.) then as you say 'can't do the time, then don't do the crime'
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Caustic Burno":36j5drii said:
cowman":36j5drii said:

probably have to be a member for them to get involved

cross_7":1p4e1wh8 said:
Caustic Burno":1p4e1wh8 said:
cowman":1p4e1wh8 said:

probably have to be a member for them to get involved

They are very aggresive on crimes involving livestock, they put part of the reward in this case.

Running Arrow Bill":3e5e8uh8 said:
On another note...

JMO
I think the country is to soft also .. I would like to see us go back to hanging people at the court house and give them 3 strikes and hang them I don't care if its cattle rustling or stealing bubble gum .

JSCATTLE":32omfaid said:
Running Arrow Bill":32omfaid said:
On another note...

If you're big enough and aware enough to pull the trigger and hurt or kill someone...well you're big
enough to do hard time... Being a "misunderstood 14 year old" is no defense to prosecution...

JMO
I think the country is to soft also .. I would like to see us go back to hanging people at the court house and give them 3 strikes and hang them I don't care if its cattle rustling or stealing bubble gum .

I agree. I cant remember what country it is I was reading about but they have some really good laws. Get caught stealing, first offense, you lose a hand, second offense you lose other hand, third offense your dead. Rape, you lose your pecker.....

Yes and many countries still have public hangings/beheadings as well, for crimes much less than this-

GMN":2iantk8y said:
Yes and many countries still have public hangings/beheadings as well, for crimes much less than this-

i really don't think this crime warrants a beheading.....

Some people do some very stupid, cruel things but beheading and cuttin off hands . Honestly how many of you would have hands by the time you were twenty?

kerley":3t2w4a5q said:
Some people do some very stupid, cruel things but beheading and cuttin off hands . Honestly how many of you would have hands by the time you were twenty?
If that was the law, and everyone knew it, most people would still have hands. Not saying I think we should do that, but it would deter a lot of crime.

Isomade":2qu1wn24 said:
kerley":2qu1wn24 said:
If that was the law, and everyone knew it, most people would still have hands. Not saying I think we should do that, but it would deter a lot of crime.
Agree with Isomade. Wouldn't take many for the deterrent factor to kick in.

What I meant was that many countries, have severe punishments for crimes less than shooting cattle with arrows-

Latest posts