Cattle shot with arrows in Oklahoma

Help Support CattleToday:

I believe I'd have to dress in a ninja suit and lay out in the grass to catch 'em. I can shoot a bow too. The worthless stupid basterd needs to be hung like the old days. :devil2: :devil2:

i'll bet with the reward being offered somebody will start talking.whoever was stupid enough to do this surely was'nt smart enough to keep there mouth shut.normally idiots like this like to brag.

these jackwads usually talk or brag to someone..they'll find them..hope they hang 'em out by their nads and let the buzzards pick on 'em..

Isomade":eh7enlk1 said:
I believe I'd have to dress in a ninja suit and lay out in the grass to catch 'em. I can shoot a bow too. The worthless stupid basterd needs to be hung like the old days. :devil2: :devil2:

Forget the bow, I would be laying in wait with a trench broom loaded with double aught.
I would want the sorry basterd to hear the slide rack in a buckshot in the Model 97.

That's just sick...line them up and fire arrows at them from the feet up slowly let them know how it feels. One thing will the meat be wasted or can it be used for consumption, not that that matters but at least the Cattlemen could get something out of this mindlessness.

Caustic Burno":2wltxd6w said:
Isomade":2wltxd6w said:

Forget the bow, I would be laying in wait with a trench broom loaded with double aught.
I would want the sorry basterd to hear the slide rack in a buckshot in the Model 97.

you're being too nice CB; i'd rather start off by rock salting them....then hang'em.

Words can't express how angry hearing this makes me!!!! I hope they catch them and throw the book at them. :mad:

Saw on the news that they were caught.
Couple of 18/19 year olds.
Stupid punk kids..

Better that the cops caught them. They'll protect them from what we all really want to see happen to them. <smile> Personally I wouldn't want to see them dead. However, it'd be exceptionally nice if there'd be a nice large mark that they'd go to their grave with in their old age.

The law caught up with two teens accused of killing several of cattle with a bow and arrows on two Oologah ranches last Tuesday.

With their attorneys, Jared Barlass, 19, and Traton Vanderpool, 19, of Broken Arrow turned themselves into the Rogers County Sheriff's Office today around 1p.m.

Another cow was discovered shot and killed last week, bringing the total number of nine head of cattle, including bulls and cows that were ready to calve. Two were injured.

The Rogers County Sheriff says media coverage helped tipsters call in with information that led to the suspects.

The Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association, John Cummings, says they learned Vanderpool and Barlass had relatives in the area were there the day the cattle were killed. 

Cummings says the two are avid hunters and suspect the suspects were using the cattle as target practice.

The teens are being held on $45,000 bond and they each face nine counts of animal cruelty. They are facing 45 years in prison.

The Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association offered a $1,000 reward and the Humane Society offered $2,500, additional rewards were offered bringing the total to a $4,500 reward.

Sheriff Scott Walton says a reward will be paid out but it may be among several tipsters who want to accept the reward.

FOX23's Abbie Alford is working on this developing story and checks in with the victims who received generous attention from the community.

Says they're avid hunters and were using the cows as target practice. Well, they should be thanking God I don't have any say in what happens to them. I'd have them and their bows and arrows shipped over to Afghanistan and set them down in the middle of Taliban country with great big American flags sewn into the back of their shirts. See how they like practicing when their target starts shooting back.

Hope they get the max in penalties but only serve their jail time after they pay restitution to those who lost cattle.

Two more examples of out of control, stupid, irresponsible, bored, Darwinian Breeding ?, etc., kids.

They should have the full extent of the legal penalties given them. Suggestion: First, the Court should confiscate ALL of their possessions (as done with Drug Dealers) and auction them off to part pay restitution. Then, put them on House Arrest (with ankle GPS) and assign them to Commuity Costruction Work (e.g., road construction, trash duty, etc.) and keep 95% of their earnings. Then, put them in jail and confiscate 95% of their "jail income" to pay the rest of the settlement. Then, finally, put them on 10 years probation and prohibit them from getting any hunting licenses, no gun or weapon purchases. Could also make them work in a Slaughter House doing "floor cleanup" duties... :)

Too bad I'm not a JUDGE...I have no patience with stupid, out of control law breakers...

JMO

Latest posts