Cattle shot with arrows in Oklahoma

Help Support CattleToday:

piedmontese":1mpe8qt3 said:
no doubt these punks need to be punished but i dont think we need to be cutting of any heads or hands or locking them up for life.if we do this to them then what should we do to drunk drivers? thats alot more serious than shooting cows.i guess just have the cops shoot them right on the roadside,or maybe drag them for awhile and then shoot em.if that was the law i'll bet the population would decrease real quick.i think the punks need to for sure pay top $$ for the animals and let the owners say what that value is and giv them a couple hundred hrs of community service work to perform.let them go work for the owners for free and face the people they offended day after day and c how they like that.
Well, OK, if you think that is the best way to handle it.
After all, the whole nation takes to heart what we decide on these boards. :lol: If they don't, they certainly should. :nod:

Ryder":3m01olxs said:
Isomade":3m01olxs said:
melking":3m01olxs said:
I think I am going to go over here and hide in this corner. I might be missing a hand or so if I am not careful. :eek:
I wouldn't have taken you for a thief. But thanks for being honest. :lol:
I think Melking might really be a thief and hiding from the law. :hat:
If you notice, no location is given under the avatar as to where this person is located.

I think people do this just to aggravate me.
:mad:
I appreciate your adding your location Melking. Maybe I can rest easy now. :nod:

Latest posts