Cattle Rustler Caught in Chambers County, Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

bullred":2yevvaga said:
Oh, I got ya! The field inspector for my region (District 23) is Larry Hryhorchuk, out of Liberty. As I'm a member of TSCRA, I guess it would be a good idea to keep his contact information handy. That's probably money well spent.

CJ

Yeah he is my inspector also.
Of course every cattle or horse owner in the state are members.

Ryder":2y705lt5 said:
frenchie":2y705lt5 said:
kaneranch":2y705lt5 said:
We had a guy around here that would steal anything and everything. :

We had a guy like that too..One of neighbors caught him stealing gas from his tank, He held a gun on him till the cops came, amazingly my neighbor was the one that got a firearms charge.The gas thief was never charged.

So the very next night, he,s back at my neighbors fuel tank.
This time my neighbor caught him and beat the hell out of him with a chunk of hose.

When the cops asked my neighbor about It, he did not know what they were talking about. ;-) apparently a hose does not leave marks.. :lol:

If it did leave marks, so what? If no one else was present...
It is amazing how fast just the sight of a piece of pipe will bring about an attitude change. Or so I have heard.

Might fill it half way up with sand or something.....or put a 3 or 4 inch chunk of shaft in it... ;-)
Just to add a little weight..

We've had cattle taken off a family property,we know who the culprit is but the law won't do a thing about it. I think we need hanging again like the old west days in the US.
We have given the law the ID tag numbers. But they are still not being helpful. I've had to resort to our state police minister for an investigation into the matter.

Latest posts