cattle record software

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I need a program to record cows in a herd that I have worked---vaccinated, ear tagged, preg checked, wormed, etc. Do you have recommendations? I am not a computer person so rather than create what need I have to find a user friendly program. Appreciate your suggestions.

[email protected]":17saevii said:
I need a program to record cows in a herd that I have worked---vaccinated, ear tagged, preg checked, wormed, etc. Do you have recommendations? I am not a computer person so rather than create what need I have to find a user friendly program. Appreciate your suggestions.

we have cattlemax & really like it. they have a less expensive version for small herds.

Scroll down three spaces on this thread and the topic has been extensively discussed under software.

I tried out several different software packages before settling on the one I did. Cattleworks was the least expensive and had a lot of features for the money. Didn't have all I needed/wanted but it was a pretty simple to use package. I also tried out Herd Management, but it's a little more pricey. Cattlemax can be a bit cumbersome to use but they have unbelievable support and prices graded by what features you want and the size of your herd.
The good part is that most of these have free downloads and in some cases a free CD that they will send for trial/demo purposes.

http://www.cattleworks.com/

dun

[email protected]":28osn263 said:

Latest posts