Cattle Photos

Help Support CattleToday:

txag":2a41xncp said:
easier said than done! :lol:
Yeah, especially in this last two weeks weather. I haven't seen the sun shine in at least two weeks and not very much for a coupla weeks before that.
I thought I heard some ducks flying over this morning. When I went out to look it was only some cattle quacking when trying to bellow. They were standing in some water and when I tried to drive them out it looked like they had web feet. Sure hope they don't start sprouting wings. :roll: :(

la4angus":3amzdnov said:
txag":3amzdnov said:
easier said than done! :lol:
Yeah, especially in this last two weeks weather. I haven't seen the sun shine in at least two weeks and not very much for a coupla weeks before that.
I thought I heard some ducks flying over this morning. When I went out to look it was only some cattle quacking when trying to bellow. They were standing in some water and when I tried to drive them out it looked like they had web feet. Sure hope they don't start sprouting wings. :roll: :(

i know what you mean. we'll probably have to pull these old posts back up in aug to remind ourselves we were almost complaining about too much rain.

as for the pics, seems like i spend forever following the cows around, finally think i get a good pic & when i have them developed find out that a leg wasn't quite right or the tail was switching or there was something in the background i didn't notice because i was too busy making sure the animal was set up right. :x

Latest posts