Cattle Photos Part II

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild":3fv283m2 said:
Beefy":3fv283m2 said:
back left is 1/2 limousin out of brangus cow. Looks like 3/4 or more limousin though. She is one of the pictures that photobucket and i are having a fight over as we speak...

86 is 10 year old, half beefmaster, 1/4 limo, 1/4 charolais

going back to open a can of whoop ice on that there photobucket...

I like'm. Jake would have thought they were Gelbvieh's.

I knew better with these.... I had always thought you bred gelbviehs, that's why I said what I did, let it die...

Jake":1b23jror said:
Wewild":1b23jror said:
Beefy":1b23jror said:
back left is 1/2 limousin out of brangus cow. Looks like 3/4 or more limousin though. She is one of the pictures that photobucket and i are having a fight over as we speak...

86 is 10 year old, half beefmaster, 1/4 limo, 1/4 charolais

going back to open a can of whoop ice on that there photobucket...

I like'm. Jake would have thought they were Gelbvieh's.

I knew better with these.... I had always thought you bred gelbviehs, that's why I said what I did, let it die...

Get off my back then.

Not the one i was talking about but a Limx nonetheless. shes at least 3/4 limousin, maybe more. her mom was one of the old cows i started with so who knows what she was. i would guess she was a Limousin Angus cross though. This cow is also 10. I dedicate this one to Jake...

2310249b.jpg

Beefy":3mdarc33 said:
Not the one i was talking about but a Limx nonetheless. shes at least 3/4 limousin, maybe more. her mom was one of the old cows i started with so who knows what she was. i would guess she was a Limousin Angus cross though. This cow is also 10. I dedicate this one to Jake...

2310249b.jpg

Well she does'nt have any swiss in her.........but I am a limmy man.

She actually may have a little swiss in her honestly... you'd definitely think it when shes milking and some of dads old limousin bulls did have 1/4 brown swiss in them.

Anyway, heres the pic of the cow you asked about earlier. shes the one on the left. shes 1/2 limousin and out of a brangus cow. that black cow in the 3rd photo is her half sister. The other red cow in the picture that looks like her twin is her daughter. shes 3/4 limousin.

c3935775.jpg

Beefy":e1om2kp2 said:
She actually may have a little swiss in her honestly... you'd definitely think it when shes milking and some of dads old limousin bulls did have 1/4 brown swiss in them.

Anyway, heres the pic of the cow you asked about earlier. shes the one on the left. shes 1/2 limousin and out of a brangus cow. that black cow in the 3rd photo is her half sister. The other red cow in the picture that looks like her twin is her daughter. shes 3/4 limousin.

c3935775.jpg

God ....I thought Lims wouldn't milk...How do you ever get them to the sale......

I love them.

No, that bull wasnt with the main herd until saturday. We've been using him as a heifer bull until now. Those calves are probably out of the "black" LimAng that developed the attitude problem. but i'm not sure. we had two black limangs, 1 angus, and 2 beefmasters running with the cows 9.5 months ago and that one black LimAng was pretty dominant. He's was a gonner anyway if he hadnt got looney b/c we'd had him for 5 years. he brought more than we paid for him and we got some good heifers out of him too.

Those cows are 10 and 5. pretty good mommas. cant wait for them to get bred to the beefmaster!

That cow looks great to be 10! She has a real nice udder for her age! I would sure keep all of her daughters. Thanks for posting the pics!

Thanks all for the compliments on cows and grass. They are finally starting to knock the grass back a little bit, i guesstimate it should last them another week and pastures have come out so thats pretty good timing.

Sid- I'm guessing yoru talking about the limx cow in the last pic. She does have a very youthful look to her.

10 year old beefmaster x angus
Picture281.jpg

Introducing Southern Blue Belles, a new breed i've developed. They are the next big thing. Get one while you can!
Picture312.jpg

Limousin X Angus heifer with beefmaster calf. (calf is not dorky-looking, just caught in action butting a teat)

Picture358.jpg

1/2 beefmaster, 1/2 charolais, 12 years old. (the blue cow and the black cow on page 1 are also 12)

Picture424.jpg

Latest posts