Cattle Photos Part 3

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Took these today, 4-18-2005.

Picture533.jpg

Picture563.jpg

Jake, heres the update on the rattail's calf you requested a while back.

Picture527.jpg

Great cattle Beefy! That cow in the 1st photo must be carrying triplets - she's huge! I don't think any of ours looks that big. Is that rye their on? Our's didn't come up that good this year, looks like you could get a cutting off of it and graze them. What did you do to get such a good stand?

i assure yall, they will milk down in the next couple of months. dont be fooled by the winter annuals, the cows will be working soon... Yeah,thats rye. it just sat there and sat there and sat there until the flood, and then it jumped a little and then we had a monsoon and it took off. fertilizer after the first rain really helped. we have some that we couldnt afford to fertilize and it never did come on. That patch really got ahead of us though. we were going to cut and wrap it but got too many projects going on at once so i turned them in on it a few days ago. The grass in Cattle Photos 2 is wheat. theyve clipped it down pretty well.

very nice looking cattle there beefy..

jt

Really have enjoyed your photo shoots! Great looking cattle in all colors..great looking grass...our grass here finally starting to take off..donna

Like everyone else said, wish I had that kind of grass. What is it? I can see in one picture much shorter stuff in another field.

Latest posts