Cattle Photos 4 (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Took s'more cattle pics today:

Picture870.jpg

Very nice pictures! Good looking cattle. I love the background in the last picture! Beautiful!

Beefy,

Good Cattle
Good photos

Did you dig that pond or was it already on the property ?

Thanks for sharing.

Beefy said:
Took s'more cattle pics today:

quote]

First picture reminded me of here the last week. At least the grass is starting to go vertical now instead of just green and short. Now some of my boners can get back in shape.

Dad and his grandfather dug the pond in front of the cabin and the one right by it where the cowpen is (in other photos). they are both springfed. then in my lifetime we have dug two ponds that arent in any photos so far that ive posted and one i think was on the property when dad acquired it. we have some other smaller holes that some people consider ponds, one of those is actually off of the creek and my great grandfather had that one dynamited out. The log cabin was built in the 1890s and moved here by my dad and grandfather. we use it mostly for holidays and parties. i use it as an office sometimes when i am doing cattle paper work. the cows usually graze around it each morning.

Beefy,

My birthday is coming up soon.

Could you send me that darling red #76 with a nice big yellow ribbon, pleaseplease.

CowCop":3nhkzxju said:
Beefy,

My birthday is coming up soon.

Could you send me that darling red #76 with a nice big yellow ribbon, pleaseplease.

Yeah, and would send that pair thats in front of the cabin up to Tennessee friend?

no can do. 76 is my favorite heifer. a lot of the others are for sale though.

Latest posts