Cattle people/ farmers are getting old.

Help Support CattleToday:

No you are not happy. I said "most probably" for a reason but you dont give a sign of it.

People live for happiness, look around, everyone is just doing whatever they are doing to be happy. People feel happy/peaceful (both the same) only when they feel safe. This is our nature and a fact. To feel safe, all uncertainties that could give us physical and emotional pain must have disappeared. Money wont guarantee it, thousands of cattle thousands of acres of lands wont guarantee it, a nice house and car wont guarantee it, a good wife or husband, a good job a new tractor wont guarantee it. Pleasure is not happiness. These two concepts are completely confused with each other. Pleasure momentarily suppress unhappiness but it wont take long. People wrongly think that happiness is to repeat instant pleasures and gradually increase the dose as the effect wears off, most of them most of the time arent even aware of this procedure. Thats why young people want to escape from hard work that not stroking their ego and earn a lot of money at the same time, I was like that too but until I sit down and think about it. The system we are in causes us to base our thinking on wrong foundations from the very beginning, from our childhood, even from babyhood.

I gave you quite a few tips for happiness but you have to think about it yourself.

Anyone else able to tell me the formula ?
Your not happy. Nobody could be happy with just 50 rounds of ammo. That's not even enough for a shoot around.

I have lived a long time and not sure I have seen anybody satisfied yet. Maybe some more satisfied than others at certain times just like happy.

You will never be satisfied enough, its a pleasure and you can never satisfy the pleasure monster inside you.

Happy can blow out the window any minute. People who chase happy never will be.

Contentment, or satisfaction as you put it, is a much better place to be.

@Pep Union, please tell me why your location changed from Israel to Peter Island now?

I totally do not understand what you are trying to get across to us in your statements/questions.
Again, if you do not want to do this, then why would I want to even try to convince you to get into the cattle business or farming in general.

Happiness comes from within and outside yourself. You make the CHOICE to be happy... whether it is with what you have, or what you are doing... from the peace you feel when you take a minute to look at what you have accomplished and get the satisfaction of doing something worthwhile. I feel relatively safe, and content... I don't lose sleep over what I do not have. If there is a way that I can do or get more, then I will find it. If I try to take care of myself and those around me, then that is what I am appreciative of. Striving to "get more" or accomplish more, does not signify someone that is not happy... having a desire to "better ones self" in some manner is not a fault.

If you do not think that farming is worth it, I am certainly not going to try to convince you to get into it. In fact, please stay out of it. You will be a poor farmer that will always find something about it to be dissatisfied and unhappy about.

@Pep Union, please tell me why your location changed from Israel to Peter Island now?

I totally do not understand what you are trying to get across to us in your statements/questions.
Again, if you do not want to do this, then why would I want to even try to convince you to get into the cattle business or farming in general.

Happiness comes from within and outside yourself. You make the CHOICE to be happy... whether it is with what you have, or what you are doing... from the peace you feel when you take a minute to look at what you have accomplished and get the satisfaction of doing something worthwhile. I feel relatively safe, and content... I don't lose sleep over what I do not have. If there is a way that I can do or get more, then I will find it. If I try to take care of myself and those around me, then that is what I am appreciative of. Striving to "get more" or accomplish more, does not signify someone that is not happy... having a desire to "better ones self" in some manner is not a fault.

If you do not think that farming is worth it, I am certainly not going to try to convince you to get into it. In fact, please stay out of it. You will be a poor farmer that will always find something about it to be dissatisfied and unhappy about.
Answer for Jan Running from ZAHAL and or Lo HaAretz That dog won't hunt.

I don't believe that Pep Union is an agriculture student of any sort. He sounds much more like a philosophy or psychology major. Standard ploy in either of those fields is to tell others what or how they should feel.

Yes we have grass, a serious portion of your taxes come here and we grow enough grass with your money, I am sure you are happier now.
Ah, the "promised land". This could trigger a mass migration.

To be even more specific, I am not an agriculture student, I am "organic agriculture" student with an honorary certificate for my success in my classes which is given to only 2 students in the school. I am sincere when I say this and I dont mean to hurt anyone but you guys in general sound soo dumb to me, I feel there is an intelligence barrier between us, we find it difficult to understand each other, please stop eating pork along with alcoholic beverages, this is killing your brain.

I don't believe that Pep Union is an agriculture student of any sort. He sounds much more like a philosophy or psychology major. Standard ploy in either of those fields is to tell others what or how they should feel.

To be even more specific, I am not an agriculture student, I am "organic agriculture" student with an honorary certificate for my success in my classes which is given to only 2 students in the school. I am sincere when I say this and I dont mean to hurt anyone but you guys in general sound soo dumb to me, I feel there is an intelligence barrier between us, we find it difficult to understand each other, please stop eating pork along with alcoholic beverages, this is killing your brain.
Funny you say that last part. I've got a home grown pork roast on the counter and a few beers in the fridge to go with it. You sound like another educated idiot to me. Always having to tell others how to live and always on the attack. Have fun with your organic farming methods. Oh yes be sure to put that worthless certificate on your "I love me" wall so you see it everyday.

Got to love it when a student declares himself smarter than a bunch of people that he doesn't know. I would like to be around when reality comes along to slap him up side the head. Brace yourself Pep Union because reality is coming around sooner than you think.

Got to love it when a student declares himself smarter than a bunch of people that he doesn't know. I would like to be around when reality comes along to slap him up side the head. Brace yourself Pep Union because reality is coming around sooner than you think.
I think you're right!

I hope you wont go into the barn and randomly shoot around, I know this is a very popular hobby among the happy citizens of your country.

Okay, thats enough trolling. If you continue this you will end up in my ignore list. I wont warn a second time.
This guy is a foreign troll!
Go back and read about our tax dollars buying his grass.
He was baiting y'all.

Latest posts