Cattle mutilations - Opinions, thoughts?

Help Support CattleToday:

As far as satanic rituals in cattle mutilations...it's nighttime, maybe a full moon, no corral or headgate, no loud rifles sound or bullet holes in the carcass....I laugh, how in the world do they get a hold of even a small calf running from them to work they ritualistic magic? Much easier to use cats, dogs and friends they think are friends.

As far as satanic rituals in cattle mutilations...it's nighttime, maybe a full moon, no corral or headgate, no loud rifles sound or bullet holes in the carcass....I laugh, how in the world do they get a hold of even a small calf running from them to work they ritualistic magic? Much easier to use cats, dogs and friends they think are friends.

You would be surprised. The Satanists are almost exclusively responsible for this type of mutilation. In our county a few years ago, they caught some Satanists leaving the scene and the LEO's heard all about it. They will take every ounce of blood they can collect, sex organs, heads, etc. They are experts at collection so not finding any blood does not surprise me.

Let's just assume there is a whole lot of evil in this world that most people know nothing about.

There was talk about satanic rituals when we were living in Dumas when I was in high school. Probably didn't help that we butchered rabbits in our backyard and put heads/innards/hides in the dumpsters afterwards…..

If people today could have seen my family kill hogs when I was growing up, that would be enough for some to head for the hills. Seeing us kids play with the unused body parts, such as seeing what objects the eyeballs would stick to, would probably bring in social services these days.

If people today could have seen my family kill hogs when I was growing up, that would be enough for some to head for the hills. Seeing us kids play with the unused body parts, such as seeing what objects the eyeballs would stick to, would probably bring in social services these days.

I don't remember playing with unused body parts. My earliest memories of hog butchering were of me working. When I was small I helped keep the fire going for heating water for pouring on the hogs to scrape the hair off, turning the crank stuffing sausage, and helping the women clean casings.

I was fascinated that the intestines still moves after the rabbit was dead. Pretty good anatomy lesson for a future in the medical world. (Helped that dad was also a surgeon AND grew up a farm boy!)

I was fascinated that the intestines still moves after the rabbit was dead. Pretty good anatomy lesson for a future in the medical world. (Helped that dad was also a surgeon AND grew up a farm boy!)
I have a tremendous admiration for someone that can work on the innards of another human.
I dress and clean up to deer size animals myself, completely, but I've never considered a hog or a beef. They go to the butcher.
Working on humans takes a really compassionate and dedicated person.

I have a tremendous admiration for someone that can work on the innards of another human.

With the shortage of medical personnel, I understand that the final exam for med school is now supplied by Hasbro. If the exam monitor hears more than one buzz, the student is dismissed. Smart students just remove the battery first. operation.jpg

final exam for med school is now supplied by Hasbro. If the exam monitor hears more than one buzz, the student is dismissed. Smart students just remove the battery first.
Those caught removing battery are also dismissed, but due to lack of ethics, they are fast tracked to law school. :)

The Grey's have always been with us and they're terrestrial and live underground, they are not aliens. Evidence shows the Grey's might have moon bases on the dark side underground, but we're not sure. Cattle mutilations have been occurring since the 1940's or even before that. Near as we can tell they're interested in our big land animals- reproductive and genetics, and maybe the safety of our food source. Grey's have rules and regulations just like us...there are good Greys (helpful w/ hands-off policy or invisible helpful ones hands on policy) but then there are the rouge Greys (that abduct people floating them in a traced sleep and float up cattle to be tested and worked on).
Right now in our skies...there are advanced technology craft hanging all over our the skies and over cities...but you never see them, they're cloaked, invisible. Few times when their systems fail we see them or worse airplane noses and wings hit them while flying. The Grey's tag and monitor us.
Think about it...if you were an advanced race....and saw these huge land animals that were the food source of humanity on Earth...you'd be interested in collecting samples and data every few decades on the evolution of cattle and the DNA quality-safety.
It's normal and there's not much anyone can do about it. Someday in our future they might have reparations- monies to offset proven mutilations...but not today. I know a lot about Greys because my sister was taken many times over her life and I was taken once at age 8 or 9. I'll post the story of what I saw and learned if anyone's interested. Posting from from Cattle to Terrestrial Greys...wow.

....But there's a really neat thing about our moon...it sounds crazy....but there's lots of historical written evidence that the moon showed-up out of the blue magically 10,000 to 13,000 years ago and changed the seasons and tides on the Earth. Our moon might be hollow with sophisticated controls inside. As it's mathematically impossible for the moon's orbit to be as it is and not migrate away faster from us or fall into the Earth. Our moon started changing and controlled our atmosphere and tides about 13,000. year ago....stabilized the Earth and it's seasons...literally as we know it. The moon is extremely beneficial, wonderful changes happened once it showed up magically ...but how did it get there? Look at the math of the moon's size and distance to the Earth and sun...it's orbit....so many numbers ARE aligned (equated to 4) nice perfect eclipses..cycles. Was it God's hands or some other advanced handiwork controls. The Apollo crew did not look too happy or RELAXED during briefings; They had to maintain the narrative and keep quiet about much of the incredible stuff the learned and saw on the moon. Alright wrote enough ...¡Hasta luego!
I know the Grey's. They have the Hardware store over at Bertram. Good people.

I remember as kids if dad ever shot a bird we'd get it and spent hours trying to get it back to life. We found if you threw it in the air once it hit the ground would squawk. Jumping on it worked too but only once or twice and after that wouldnt work anymore. Thats about as far as we got in our scientific studies.

I know first hand there are weird people out there. In my teen/twenties years around our neighbourhood there would be parties for birthdays, engagements etc. One of the local guys would be at these parties and i always noticed he would disappear during the night and reappear. Never thought much of it but found out years later he went out and searched for a chicken pen at the property and killed some chickens and left them hacked to death in the pen. I think he grew out of it because now hes married with kids and works extremely hard....but i always keep one eye in his direction.....

Buzzards WILL attack, kill and eat a calf if given the opportunity. Not supernatural, alien or anything like that. They will also attack, kill and eat an older animal if the animal is not capable of defending itself. We have plenty of lies and false information going around and don't need anymore crap about aliens eating animals.

Latest posts