Cattle mutilations - Opinions, thoughts?

Help Support CattleToday:

sunnyblueskies

Reaction score
Give me your thoughts on cattle mutilations. Stories, explanations, experiences? Just stay respectful to each other, no matter what opinion it is.
Before I continue, I've never experienced cattle mutilations or seen one in real life on our place.

So. We live in an area where every so often farmers experience cattle mutilations. Recently again, about a week ago or so. I've seen the pictures of the carcass and yes it looks exactly like all the other pictures you can search for online. Ears, nose, mouth, tongue, soft tissue under the tail and in this case the penis and scrotum, since it was a bull calf (Last years calf) cut with surgical precision, no blood mess, no gun or arrow shot signs, no tracks to or from the animal.
Throughout the years this farm has lost 6 animals under those circumstances. Other farms in the area have lost animals under the same idea going back to the 1980's from what I'm aware of.

In Alaska a farm claimed the same kind of loss of an animal at about the same date, give or take. (End of July/beginning of August)

I had never heard of a thing like this before I moved here and quite honestly sit on the fence about it. Some shrug their shoulders and laugh about a claim like this and others fully believe the extraterrestrial explanation.

What strikes me as odd is this occurring not only in one area of the world, but in different places, countries. Same 'inflictions' on the animals.
I've seen enough dead cows, calves to know that this is not the same as a predator kill, a natural death and scavengers ripping off soft tissue.
So what is it?
Enlighten me.

Really, though... It's almost exclusively scavengers, whether it be buzzards, coyotes, possums, etc.

I remember when we were living in MO, back in the early 1990s, there was a sheriff's deputy in nearby Callaway County who was a self-proclaimed 'expert' on cattle mutilations/satanic rituals, and frequently made those proclamations on many plain old dead calves... claiming to find a hole where 'they' inserted a tube into the animal's heart to drain out all its blood, etc., genitals/anus 'removed with surgical precision', etc. But no explanation of how 'they' held that 500 lb calf stationary to do all those things to it while still alive...

Sorry (not sorry), I just don't buy the aliens, satanic cult, etc., theories.

I think people tend to see/believe what they want to see/believe. Kinda like how most of your bigfoot sightings are by people that just so happen to be trying really hard to find a bigfoot. So I tend to be a little skeptical, although there is some weird things in this world so who knows.

Predators always go for the soft tissue first. It's amazing how the can make what looks like a circle cut with a knife. Of course it's way more interesting to think about little green men landing and taking tissue samples than a nasty buzzard or mangey yote doing there thing.

Maybe someone should ask a surgeon to act as an advisor...
Won't get ratings or high number of views that way.
In the 90's on of these rich more brains then money types decided he was going to investigate mutilations on his own dime. Took out all kinds of adds in newspapers,radios, feedstore boards ect. That he would pay for a necropsy of any animals suspected to be mutilations /aliens ect. Was supposed to publish the results.
Lots of ranchers got free necropsy's done . But after a few years he stopped paying and nothing was ever published and all the publicity slowly went away.
Word was nothing was ever published because nothing out of the ordinary was ever found

Give me your thoughts on cattle mutilations. Stories, explanations, experiences? Just stay respectful to each other, no matter what opinion it is.
Before I continue, I've never experienced cattle mutilations or seen one in real life on our place.

So. We live in an area where every so often farmers experience cattle mutilations. Recently again, about a week ago or so. I've seen the pictures of the carcass and yes it looks exactly like all the other pictures you can search for online. Ears, nose, mouth, tongue, soft tissue under the tail and in this case the penis and scrotum, since it was a bull calf (Last years calf) cut with surgical precision, no blood mess, no gun or arrow shot signs, no tracks to or from the animal.
Throughout the years this farm has lost 6 animals under those circumstances. Other farms in the area have lost animals under the same idea going back to the 1980's from what I'm aware of.

In Alaska a farm claimed the same kind of loss of an animal at about the same date, give or take. (End of July/beginning of August)

I had never heard of a thing like this before I moved here and quite honestly sit on the fence about it. Some shrug their shoulders and laugh about a claim like this and others fully believe the extraterrestrial explanation.

What strikes me as odd is this occurring not only in one area of the world, but in different places, countries. Same 'inflictions' on the animals.
I've seen enough dead cows, calves to know that this is not the same as a predator kill, a natural death and scavengers ripping off soft tissue.
So what is it?
Enlighten me.
The Grey's have always been with us and they're terrestrial and live underground, they are not aliens. Evidence shows the Grey's might have moon bases on the dark side underground, but we're not sure. Cattle mutilations have been occurring since the 1940's or even before that. Near as we can tell they're interested in our big land animals- reproductive and genetics, and maybe the safety of our food source. Grey's have rules and regulations just like us...there are good Greys (helpful w/ hands-off policy or invisible helpful ones hands on policy) but then there are the rouge Greys (that abduct people floating them in a traced sleep and float up cattle to be tested and worked on).
Right now in our skies...there are advanced technology craft hanging all over our the skies and over cities...but you never see them, they're cloaked, invisible. Few times when their systems fail we see them or worse airplane noses and wings hit them while flying. The Grey's tag and monitor us.
Think about it...if you were an advanced race....and saw these huge land animals that were the food source of humanity on Earth...you'd be interested in collecting samples and data every few decades on the evolution of cattle and the DNA quality-safety.
It's normal and there's not much anyone can do about it. Someday in our future they might have reparations- monies to offset proven mutilations...but not today. I know a lot about Greys because my sister was taken many times over her life and I was taken once at age 8 or 9. I'll post the story of what I saw and learned if anyone's interested. Posting from from Cattle to Terrestrial Greys...wow.

....But there's a really neat thing about our moon...it sounds crazy....but there's lots of historical written evidence that the moon showed-up out of the blue magically 10,000 to 13,000 years ago and changed the seasons and tides on the Earth. Our moon might be hollow with sophisticated controls inside. As it's mathematically impossible for the moon's orbit to be as it is and not migrate away faster from us or fall into the Earth. Our moon started changing and controlled our atmosphere and tides about 13,000. year ago....stabilized the Earth and it's seasons...literally as we know it. The moon is extremely beneficial, wonderful changes happened once it showed up magically ...but how did it get there? Look at the math of the moon's size and distance to the Earth and sun...it's orbit....so many numbers ARE aligned (equated to 4) nice perfect eclipses..cycles. Was it God's hands or some other advanced handiwork controls. The Apollo crew did not look too happy or RELAXED during briefings; They had to maintain the narrative and keep quiet about much of the incredible stuff the learned and saw on the moon. Alright wrote enough ...¡Hasta luego!

Last edited:
It's interesting what everybody has to say. I appreciate all of it, the funny ones, the sceptical ones and the believers.
Like Jeanne said, who are we to think we are the only ones out there. But as long as there is no actual evidence for us cow **** covered people giving explanations in laymen terms........I just don't know.
One lady here claims there is always a storm/thunderstorm before one of these mutilations show up.
About satanic rituals, you don't think one mouth (of whatever cult) would have blabbed about it to somebody else, leaking knowledge about the happenings? After all these years?
Keep the stories coming.
P.S.: Strange that no one has written about having experienced a loss like that. Worried about backlash? That would be sad.

Latest posts