Cattle Memes -Go

Help Support CattleToday:

76 Bar said:
ALACOWMAN said:
https://www.facebook.com/Fun.Pics.Stuff/photos/a.1026811737345930/2893388507354901?type=3&sfns=mo

Heads up...for the determinded cheapskates amongst us trying to salvage stuck buckets there's a wealth of solutions on the web. Ask me how I know. :roll: :roll: :roll:
PS...the bathtub, hot water, a little patience and blunt force trauma is your friend. :lol2:
Years ago, hubby started putting pieces of heavy garden hose over the handles for my hands. Soooo much more comfortable.

Redgully said:

That reminds me of when I was a boy and would get chapped lips. Of course having chapped lips makes you want to lick them often, which seems to make them worse. I'd complain to my father about my chapped lips and he'd say "Go out to the chicken house, get some good fresh chicken droppings, and put some on your lips." I'd ask what good that would do my chapped lips, and he'd respond "It will keep you from licking them."

I'm not sure what the caption should be but yesterday I found a newborn trying to nurse the bull with his mother standing right there.

Latest posts