Cattle Memes -Go

Help Support CattleToday:

chaded said:
I'm not sure what the caption should be but yesterday I found a newborn trying to nurse the bull with his mother standing right there.

I never got a pic, my my young bull calf and the heifer from my PB cow are BEST buddies, always together.. Once I saw them nose to tail, he was fiddling with her teats, and she was totally sucking on his nut sack

kenny thomas said:
MurraysMutts said:
Not really a meme but still cattle right?

If you ever eat brisket at Buc-ees it makes sense to me.

Thanks for the heads up. No Bucees in my usual travel lanes. If your ever in West, Tx Kenny check out the Czeck/Shell station there. It's a clone w a Polish note :)

Kingfisher said:
kenny thomas said:
MurraysMutts said:

Thanks for the heads up. No Bucees in my usual travel lanes. If your ever in West, Tx Kenny check out the Czeck/Shell station there. It's a clone w a Polish note :)

I remember stopping there 30 years ago, and it was good then too.

Kingfisher said:
kenny thomas said:
MurraysMutts said:

Where in West TX?

kenny thomas said:
Kingfisher said:
kenny thomas said:

Where in West TX?

Not West TX. West, TX. The comma is important. It's a town, not a geographical area, between Waco and Hillsboro (in east-central Texas). The Czech Stop is right on the I-35. You can't miss it.

kenny thomas said:
Kingfisher said:
kenny thomas said:

Where in West TX?

Right on interstate 35 in the town of West

Latest posts