Cattle meeting

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Last couple weeks I.ve been working away from home and haven't seen the cattle that much.
Since they haven't seen me as often I think they got together and decided to give me something to do.
The decision was..Let's go down to the south end of the pasture and tear down about a 50 ft strip of fence.
Now this must have been well thought out because that part is nothing but cactus and mesquite.
By the time I got the cows back in and the fence fixed it was almost dark.
And last but not least what with the barbed wire, mesquite thorns and cactus I think I would have
lost less blood had I went and gave it to the Red Cross.

It was me, i was driving npby and decided to stampede em thru that oart of your fence so you woukdnt get bored. You'd of just wasted your time typing away on CT and enjoying cold Bud Light any way.

Learn something new every day.
ISO I had no idea you were into drive bye's.
But it worked I sure the heii wasn't bored. :)

Cal

Calman":3ir2byvs said:
Last couple weeks I.ve been working away from home and haven't seen the cattle that much.
Since they haven't seen me as often I think they got together and decided to give me something to do.
The decision was..Let's go down to the south end of the pasture and tear down about a 50 ft strip of fence.
Now this must have been well thought out because that part is nothing but cactus and mesquite.
And last but not least what with the barbed wire, mesquite thorns and cactus I think I would have

My number 6 always takes the action items when my cows call a meeting. She's going. Great looking 5 year old but I am done with her issues.

Calman":33qz02m9 said:
You too?
Everytime I have to fix a fence, I look like I've been in a sack with a couple of bobcats. We'd be better off just taking a razor to our hands and forearms before we even start....

That Iso sure gets around don't he?
We gonna have to pay him a visit and return the favor...

greybeard":1ohldaa7 said:
Calman":1ohldaa7 said:
You too?
Everytime I have to fix a fence, I look like I've been in a sack with a couple of bobcats. We'd be better off just taking a razor to our hands and forearms before we even start....

That Iso sure gets around don't he?
We gonna have to pay him a visit and return the favor...

:nod: :)

Latest posts