Cattle management software

Help Support CattleToday:

HandB

Reaction score
with the new ID crisis coming down the chute, does anyone have a specific program or could recommend a good program to manage and track individuals on the computer?

i like CattleMax. we've used it for a couple of years & have been pleased with it. i don't need customer service very often but when i do, they're great.

txag":q9dotq8o said:
i like CattleMax. we've used it for a couple of years & have been pleased with it. i don't need customer service very often but when i do, they're great.

I'll second that. I'm still waiting for replys from customer service from a couple of companys that I tested software from. Kind of achedemic since we bought Cattlemax a year ago. The Cattlemax folks were alwasy "Johnny at the rat hole" to help me out. Yes it's pricey, but it's one of the few things these days that you get your moneys worth, and in some cases even a little more.

dun

dun":3dh7ia6u said:
txag":3dh7ia6u said:

I'll second that. I'm still waiting for replys from customer service from a couple of companys that I tested software from. Kind of achedemic since we bought Cattlemax a year ago. The Cattlemax folks were alwasy "Johnny at the rat hole" to help me out. Yes it's pricey, but it's one of the few things these days that you get your moneys worth, and in some cases even a little more.

dun

I'll second that, I use cattlemax II, seedstock edition.

Latest posts