Cattle Land 50 acres

Help Support CattleToday:

Bfields30":1pbvyece said:
K&S Cattle":1pbvyece said:
Bfields30":1pbvyece said:
So I been looking up cattle on cattle range and I'm narrowing down my choices. Reg polled herf and angus cows. Or reg Brahman and Hereford but my biggest thing is which is best decision cause I am also thinking about having some steers which one is best for that and maybe selling some of the bull calf's if I don't steer them . I know I'm all over the place but I'm just trying to make the right decision.

As you I am a beginner. I picked up 45 acres close to my house and after researching my options I decided on Brangus. I bought 6 bred heifers, 5 bred 3 yr olds and 5 bred 4 yr olds all bred to Reg. Hereford bulls. I have people already wanting to buy the heifers, and a couple guys want to purchase bull calves. I went to the local FSA office and applied for their Micro Loan and got it, took less than a month. The loan rate is 5-7 yrs @ 2.75%, if you interested in financing.

Good luck,

KMM
can direct message you I kinda have some questions for you if you don't mind.

PM'ed you

I finally made the decision I'll be purchasing an 8 yr old cow light bred angus 600 and a pair for 1100 8 yr old red angus char calf possibly 3n1 I'll be getting them delivered next weekend March 17th 18. I know there older but feel like I can have them a couple more yrs then sell them... Thoughts and opinions needed