cattle hauling

Help Support CattleToday:

whitecow

Reaction score
What is the going rate for shipping cattle? For example, 5 hd from west coast to TX.

Probably be better ahead to sell them and buy new at the other end.

Part loads get real expensive.

However - if you do a search on the internet there are a ton of haulers you can call for pricing

Local yellow pages works if you live in an ag area

Bez+

DOC HARRIS":3rc7u79o said:
EAT BEEF":3rc7u79o said:
I'll do it for $2.00 a loaded mile.

Just for information: Is this quote for one head, the mentioned "five head", or a potload?

That is for the five head.bucket calves or rodeo bulls I don't care.I would rather haul PBR bulls than alot of the cattle that have never been worked.

bigbull338":35xipz51 said:
hauling here is $3 a loaded mile.

Then he had better hire Eat Beef while he still can. Diesal will likely be cheaper now than it will a week from now or two weeks from now.

HerefordSire":uewqsobr said:
Also, is the per head 5 small newborn calves or 5 huge and wild pro rodeo circuit bucking bulls.
from what ive experiance with rodeo bull's they ride like it;s another day at the office. id rather haul and fool with them as pasture cattle

alacattleman":3i7c4xqc said:
HerefordSire":3i7c4xqc said:
Also, is the per head 5 small newborn calves or 5 huge and wild pro rodeo circuit bucking bulls.
from what ive experiance with rodeo bull's they ride like it;s another day at the office. id rather haul and fool with them as pasture cattle

I'm sure they load and ride well, but it's going to burn some fuel pulling those big boys.

OLF":7s1oxn8w said:
alacattleman":7s1oxn8w said:
HerefordSire":7s1oxn8w said:

I'm sure they load and ride well, but it's going to burn some fuel pulling those big boys.
well sure, but when i was hauling cattle back at a buck fifty a mile, one old down cow are 25- 500 weight calves

Latest posts