Cattle Handling

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.":we1sszuq said:
Well this was disappointing :lol:

It is a video of a chute that has a ton of attachments for doing about everything you can imagine. Very open for easy access to any part of the body. They are trimming the feet of a dairy cow. The chute has both electric and hand winches.

I got it to play once, then it disappeared.

Bright Raven":3f48yvki said:
ez14.":3f48yvki said:
Well this was disappointing :lol:

It is a video of a chute that has a ton of attachments for doing about everything you can imagine. Very open for easy access to any part of the body. They are trimming the feet of a dairy cow. The chute has both electric and hand winches.

those hoof trimming chutes are pretty cool!

Calves handled for $hip today.... :x skiddish and tried all the little holes rather the big open one..... :roll:

Yeah...video didn't work.

I have looked at these new spring loaded, flip open, squeeze chute, head lift and full open panels to do all the work you need to a cow, calf and biggest bulls. Problem is too much $$$$$$$ for this guy. I'll just have to sticker with what I got, a head gate that holds, a lot of determination and the "i win" attitude. I would love to have one of those set ups but it would be like parking a Rolls Royce under a pop up carport. Lol thanks for trying to send it.

I have looked at these new spring loaded, flip open, squeeze chute, head lift and full open panels to do all the work you need to a cow, calf and biggest bulls. Problem is too much $$$$$$$ for this guy. I'll just have to sticker with what I got, a head gate that holds, a lot of determination and the "i win" attitude. I would love to have one of those set ups but it would be like parking a Rolls Royce under a pop up carport. Lol thanks for trying to send it.
That post was from 2018. I dont think BR is on this board any more.

those hoof trimming chutes are pretty cool!
Was just up in Illinois visiting OLD friends....Here is my buddy Todd's homemade flip chute from his dairy farm. The only part they didn't make was the headgate. I didn't realize dairy cattle feet need maintenance from living on concrete.

IMG_20230717_092818817.jpg

Latest posts