Cattle Forum Moderators

Help Support CattleToday:

Kudos to the moderators......

I think this is a well run board.

Only trouble is there are so many posts every day that i can not possibly keep up.

that fact alone says somethin about the site.

I have always thought this board was monitored and managed well and fairly in spite of some of the Moderators being baited occasionally.

Ya'll think we got them moderators buttered up enough for now?!?!?!?!? :lol:

jw":2mg0n118 said:

Heard a rumor that the moderators were paying Macon big time for these prestigious positions.

Macon must be one slick character!

Anybody else heard it? :lol:

MikeC":39iryavj said:
jw":39iryavj said:

Heard a rumor that the moderators were paying Macon big time for these prestigious positions.

Macon must be one slick character!

Anybody else heard it? :lol:

Never heard that rumor but I did hear that Caustic was a moderator, and that he locks his own thread so as a smoke and mirror trick to throw us off his trail.

If you think about it, there is 3 hidden moderators, we all know who two of them are but that third one is kind of a mystery. Has to be Caustic ;-)

I'm pretty sure I know who two of them are. Have no clue on the other one. It really doesn't matter to me who they are, or change how I view their posts. Whoever they are, they do a good job, IMO, and a pretty thankless one at that.

There. That should keep me around for at least a couple more months. ;-)

Outrigger2":15i8a155 said:
this is the first forum i have been on, and it seems just fine to me. :D

Begginers luck... I have seen them crumble right before my eyes. It started at night with some bashing... then during the day the moderators were working over time to keep up with deleting posts... then they had to just lock whole threads... and then they shut the whole thing down for a week and started all over. :shock:

They are never the same after that. :( I would be POed if that was my forum.

that sucks. i have enjoyed the info i get from everyone. more helpful then ya know :D

This board is most informative boaed I have ever been on. You can get your occasional disagrement, but in general, You get great info on here. Some people on here use this as a learning lesson to there farming operation. That is sometimes info that is not available in business. Someone to tell you what to do and what not to do. Most people in other business won't open up to you this freely. I think this is a great run site. Anyone that doesn't like it isn't being held at gun point to stay. Kind of hard to see someone with that many post on a board they didn't like, Go figure

I have no idea who any of the moderators other than Macon are. He is th eonly person who has ever said anything to me moderator wise.

Personally, I coiuld care less who the moderators are. I think this is a pretty good moderatoed board. People are allowed to voice their opinions, people get mad at each other, but except for a very few instances that I know of it has never gotten carried away. You dont have to always agree with everybody.

I don't watch Jerry Springer. Don't care to. When the moderators keep this forum from becoming the Jerry Springer show, I appreciate it.

I don't know who the mods are, don't really care. Folks that know me know I don't sugar coat my words. Nor do I here. Best way I can describe my ethics on here would be, I don't say something to someone here that I wouldn't say to their face with my grandmother listening. Course thats the same way I am in real life. I wonder if some folks are in real life as they seem here. Pert-nert everbody here I would like to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee with. Then there are a couple that I may drink a cup with but I wouldn't enjoy the company.