Cattle dealer $ problems?

Help Support CattleToday:

SRBeef":2hy848jk said:
kenny thomas":2hy848jk said:
This was the big talk at the stock yard today. You could see it hurt a little also even though they only get a few calves from this market. Hope they get it worked out. Maybe they should call Obama for a bailout.

I think George Bush is the one who decided to hand out the bailout cash. Gains are private but losses are public. What the heck just call up China and borrow some more...

When some one does stupid before you and you do it too... that makes you mo stupid... not less. :lol2:

Brute 23":n7l8lkht said:
SRBeef":n7l8lkht said:
kenny thomas":n7l8lkht said:
This was the big talk at the stock yard today. You could see it hurt a little also even though they only get a few calves from this market. Hope they get it worked out. Maybe they should call Obama for a bailout.

I think George Bush is the one who decided to hand out the bailout cash. Gains are private but losses are public. What the heck just call up China and borrow some more...

When some one does stupid before you and you do it too... that makes you mo stupid... not less. :lol2:
If Obama gets elected for a 2nd term will he blame the president n office the past 4 years for everything?? :lol2:

john250":3qajeh1x said:
http://www.kyagr.com/pr/newscenter/Commissioner-Comer-blasts-handling-of-Eastern-Livestock-scandal.htm
Looks pretty complicated. Where's the $millions going to come from and why hasn't Eastern's bonding agent payed out? Isn't that what bonding agents are for?

ga.prime":18hyjqbg said:
john250":18hyjqbg said:
http://www.kyagr.com/pr/newscenter/Commissioner-Comer-blasts-handling-of-Eastern-Livestock-scandal.htm
Looks pretty complicated. Where's the $millions going to come from and why hasn't Eastern's bonding agent payed out? Isn't that what bonding agents are for?

The bond was grossly inadequate. I know the principals have to do some jail time (not nearly enough) but I haven't been paying much attention. It sounds like the usual when lawyers get involved--they get paid first.

Latest posts