Cattle Buyers

Help Support CattleToday:

chappo

Reaction score
Hello to everyone that reads this. Third generation Az rancher, run a small operation in northern Arizona, and I am looking for buyers for my calves. Changing world makes changing ways of doing business . Just looking for options. Thanks

For many years we had some buyers, that bought a lot of cattle in the area. They disappeared and I have been running them through the sale barn. Not a terrible option but I need to try something different.

Just saw the story of Superior Livestock on RFD TV. I don't personally know anyone that has sold through them but might be worth a call. One other channel is a Backgrounder. They are always putting together load lots for local feed yards. Spend a day on the phone asking questions. People are always looking for good cattle.

Just saw the story of Superior Livestock on RFD TV. I don't personally know anyone that has sold through them but might be worth a call. One other channel is a Backgrounder. They are always putting together load lots for local feed yards. Spend a day on the phone asking questions. People are always looking for good cattle.
I've sold on superior 2 or 3 times. Rep was a nice guy. My calves are too mixed matched for it to really work great for me.

I sold through Superior several times. Worked for me. My neighbor uses them and has for years. You need enough calves of similar size, description, and the same sex to make a pot load. Mixed loads don't work very well.

Latest posts