cattle breeds that have been scossed with brahman

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

can use tell me what cattle breeds that have been crossed with a brahman
eg. Brahman + something = something

It's pretty simple. I don't think there are any breeds that HAVEN't been crossed with Brahman with the possible exception of some of the dairy breeds.

dun

josh":1fxjo818 said:

Which dairy breeds would that be. We have Brahmansteins here and in Mexico.

Jerseys have been cross with milking zebu for milk production, big in Australia. I suppose the Guernsey is in there somewhere.

dun":3cv4azdh said:
It's pretty simple. I don't think there are any breeds that HAVEN't been crossed with Brahman with the possible exception of some of the dairy breeds.

dun

josh":3cv4azdh said:

That's why I said "possible exception" and "some dairy breeds". But logically since everything else has been crossed so many different ways I wouldn't be surprised to here of Norwegian Red and Brahman crosses.

dun

cherokeeruby":3sljn8dd said:

Jerseys have been cross with milking zebu for milk production, big in Australia. I suppose the Guernsey is in there somewhere.

dun":3sljn8dd said:

dun

josh":3sljn8dd said:

What I would like to see is a cross of a Scottish Highland and Brahman. To my knowledge Belted Galloway has not been crossed with them.
At least not for composite breed creation.

cherokeeruby":hcj4m5c4 said:

dun":hcj4m5c4 said:

dun

josh":hcj4m5c4 said:

In Mexico not only Jerseys and Guernseys even Ayrshires have been cross to Gyr cattle

Latest posts