Cattle breeds-HELP! HELP! HELP!

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

i need 5 breeds of used for dairy stuff and 6 breeds used for beef (including angus cows) PLZ help me out it's for my breeds assignment for skool and it's due very soon! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ help me out

[email protected]

OP
A

Anonymous

>Dairy Breeds include Holstein,Jersey,Ashire,Milking Shorthorn Brown Swiss. Good Luck

i need 5 breeds of used for dairy
> stuff and 6 breeds used for beef
> (including angus cows) PLZ help me
> out it's for my breeds assignment
> for skool and it's due very soon!
> PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ help me out

[email protected]

OP
A

Anonymous

Angus, Hereford, Simmenthal, limousin, Beef Shorthorn, Gelbvieh, Braunvieh, Senepol

Holstein, Ayrshire, Milking Shorthorn, Guernsey, Jersey, Normande, Brown Swiss

dunmovin farms

> I can give you the six for
> beef.Angus,Brangus,Hereford,Charolais,Santa
> Gertrudis,Beef Master.Good luck
> with the dairy cows.

OP
A

Anonymous

And, for extra credit, include Dexters (dual purpose - beef and milk). Good luck on your assignment!

> i need 5 breeds of used for dairy
> stuff and 6 breeds used for beef
> (including angus cows) PLZ help me
> out it's for my breeds assignment
> for skool and it's due very soon!
> PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ help me out

[email protected]

OP
A

Anonymous

You can add saler on both lists. In the USA they are a beef breed but in Europe they are also used for dairy. I may have missed them on one of the other lists but for beef you can add charolais, chinainna (which are the largest cattle in the world), and maine-anju.

[email protected]

dun

Reaction score
CKC1586":30hk652b said:
Whats up with the five and six year old posts coming back?

Pretty simple. Someone new looking through the archives and commenting on the old topics.

VanC

Reaction score
It's not someone new. It's Sir Loin posting under a new name. Read just a few posts from each and it'll be painfully obvious. Don't know why the change, though.

Funny thing.... of all Sir Loin's posts I dont' ever recall him mentioning Simmentals or Simangus. Now he's an expert on both. In fact, he seems to be an expert on pretty much everything. :roll: Actually, I guess it's not funny, it's sad.

Latest posts