cattle back rub

Help Support CattleToday:

I wonder if some 10" zip ties around each place would hold them. Not cut the ends off and each time it seems to loosen up, just tighten them up. I wonder if it would effect the rub? Thoughts?

Bez__":1wk7vzmy said:
Chuckie":1wk7vzmy said:
Sounds like a great idea. I was concerned the ties would make the insecticide drip where it was tightened. Looks like I am headed back to Walmart.

Stay away from that store - support your local business and tell those China buying A holes to leave your city

Bez__

FWIW (I hate Wal-Mart) I just got back from a meeting with the mayor and he was bragging on how they are bringing one of Wal-Mart suppliers in china to our area to buy cotton from the gins here and manufacture cotton goods here to sell in the USA. I am quite confused on this whole thing. I'm sure our government is giving them the tax breaks to bring manufacturing here.

Bez__":1c6k75jk said:
Chuckie":1c6k75jk said:
Sounds like a great idea. I was concerned the ties would make the insecticide drip where it was tightened. Looks like I am headed back to Walmart.

Stay away from that store - support your local business and tell those China buying A holes to leave your city

Bez__

FWIW I have found alot of local stores products come from China anyway .

Latest posts