cattle auctions

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Can someone tell me how to find out times& locations of local cattle auctions? Is there a web site, etc? thanks

There is a list right on this site. Go back to the home page and look on the left and click market reports. then find voluntary livestock & meat market reports click on livestock. Scroll down and find a city from your state, and click on it. (Amarillo Tx.for example)Find a city (Buffalo Tx. for example) and click. this will bring you to the last report from that market (Sat 3/16/02) Only drawback is that not all sales report so there are some not listed.Most sales are weekly and start between 10am. and 12noon. I'm sure there is an easier way but hopefully this can get you started, good luck

[email protected]

>Contact your state Dept. of Agriculture. Most of them will have a someone in charge of stockyard who will know the location and dates of auctions. Another route is the brand inspector who also generally works for the State Dept. of Agriculture.

Dave

Can someone tell me how to find
> out times& locations of local
> cattle auctions? Is there a web
> site, etc? thanks

Did you check your phone book? They're listed in my yellow pages under Livestock Auction Markets. You can call and ask about sale dates.

> Can someone tell me how to find
> out times& locations of local
> cattle auctions? Is there a web
> site, etc? thanks

[email protected]

Latest posts