Cattle and Snow

Help Support CattleToday:

rattler

Reaction score
Went to feed this morning when i got their it went to snowing by the time i got finshed the ground was gettin white thout i would take a few pic's to share.
rattler
HPIM0472.JPG
[/img]

Nice pictures, rattler, except for the snow part, LOL. Pretty, though, and your cattle look like they're not the least bit concerned. Cold wave coming in here tonight, and I should be thankful, I guess, that no snow's coming with it. If the wind would just quit.....!!!

The snow is not to bad, in northern Ill the temp is -2 and wind chill is -20 to -35 below going to be that way until tuesday. nice pictures.

Thank's Gale the weather hasen't bothered them a bit.We are supposed to heve colder weather in here tonight and all next week.Can stand the cold a lot better if that wind dont blow it's been gusty here all day cut's like a knife.hasse the coldest we have had here so far has been about 6 above but the wind is what hurt's me cant stand it like i use too.I know it hasen't been as cold here as in other place's i sympathize with the folk's that have been below 0 with a 20 or 30 mile an hour wind.Takes a lot of layer's to block that.

rattler

I love to look at pictures of cows in the snow...always take a few of them each year...also everything always looks so much cleaner rather than barren.. Thanks donna

Edited to add: I like the looks of that black heifer, all of them look good to me

Ewwwww.... that would be the biggest reason we moved from northern Illinois to Texas!

Going to be SEVENTY here tomorrow! :cboy:

Cool pictures, those are some huge flakes.

Does #29 have some gelpvieh in her?

cfpinz

Good lookin cattle... but could do without those flakes!
Bring on spring... I say.

Bulllady, Thanks for making me feel better about the weather, just kidding. Were suppose to get 2 to 4 inches of snow today, not much fun. We lived in east Texas for 12 years and still have some property in Athens Texas, sure miss it.

Latest posts