Cattle and Goats

Help Support CattleToday:

S&WSigma40VEShooter":17sgarb0 said:
farmwriter":17sgarb0 said:
My cousin and I have been trying to figure out a cheap, portable, goat-worthy fencing panel system and go into buisiness as 'environmentally friendly land clearing'. We'd take the goats and the panels and set em up on your place, taking them water and moving the panels till your unwanted vegetation is gone. Sounds like a winner to us! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

City of chattanooga has contracted goats to clean up kudzu and it has worked well. They have eaten even the roots of it and there aint na more kudzu.

I heard the same thing.

HerefordSire":124x1ecf said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":124x1ecf said:
farmwriter":124x1ecf said:
My cousin and I have been trying to figure out a cheap, portable, goat-worthy fencing panel system and go into buisiness as 'environmentally friendly land clearing'. We'd take the goats and the panels and set em up on your place, taking them water and moving the panels till your unwanted vegetation is gone. Sounds like a winner to us! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

City of chattanooga has contracted goats to clean up kudzu and it has worked well. They have eaten even the roots of it and there aint na more kudzu.

I heard the same thing.

Last time I went down there a couple years ago you could see em grazing the kudzu. It was pretty funny. There was nothing left in the picture they showed but dirt and said its been 3 years and the kudzu has not come back and they said that they went in and checked and them little buggers had eaten the roots to.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":36hij8wm said:
Last time I went down there a couple years ago you could see em grazing the kudzu. It was pretty funny. There was nothing left in the picture they showed but dirt and said its been 3 years and the kudzu has not come back and they said that they went in and checked and them little buggers had eaten the roots to.

That is making me think the cash register could be rung regularly. Keep breeding them on someone elses land and they get free food and get paid for it. Just travel across the country administering shots and transporting them to new locations.

HerefordSire":kubaonlt said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":kubaonlt said:

That is making me think the cash register could be rung regularly. Keep breeding them on someone elses land and they get free food and get paid for it. Just travel across the country administering shots and transporting them to new locations.

This is another awkward joke....

Plant kudzu in every city park across the country. Phone would be ringing off the hook in a year or two.

Hello....yes...yes... the town right next to you has our goats that just had young 'uns about two months ago. We can have them over there in two days....yes...yes...we charge per goat per day.....it will be around $1 per goat per day....how many do you want, 500?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":ary5rbfc said:
HerefordSire":ary5rbfc said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":ary5rbfc said:

This is another awkward joke....

Plant kudzu in every city park across the country. Phone would be ringing off the hook in a year or two.

Hello....yes...yes... the town right next to you has our goats that just had young 'uns about two months ago. We can have them over there in two days....yes...yes...we charge per goat per day.....it will be around $1 per goat per day....how many do you want, 500?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sounds like one of them there nigerian 419 scams.