Case Magnum MX275

Help Support CattleToday:

Boulderfarms

Reaction score
I am a big John Deere user and recently have been approached by my local CaseIH dealer with some very competative pricing on the Magnum 275. Do any of you guys run this model or any type of CaseIH ag tractor. How are they, don't have any personal contacts that are running them. I will be doing heavy loader work and towing manure and slurry carts as well as grain carts, also plowing and seeding in the spring. Let me know what you guys know. Thanks

Me and my folks are Case IH folks and we have a 7240 Case IH Magnum tractor, I believe it's a 2000/2001 model. This one drives really nice, and we use it for feild work and packing the silage pit, as well as for loader work (cleaning out the cattle pens and odd time feeding out silage). From what I know, there's not really any personal contracts with it, and yeah.

we have a mx 305, mx 285, and a 7140 that we use all the time for field work if its strip tilling, planting, discing, spraying you name it we use it and nothing ever has gone bad on any one. the new ones have 180 degree turn on them that makes it real nice you can defienitly tell a differnce. If i was you i would make you dealer let you use it for a couple of days and see how you like it.

arterburncattle":7brfurci said:
we have a mx 305, mx 285, and a 7140 that we use all the time for field work if its strip tilling, planting, discing, spraying you name it we use it and nothing ever has gone bad on any one. the new ones have 180 degree turn on them that makes it real nice you can defienitly tell a differnce. If i was you i would make you dealer let you use it for a couple of days and see how you like it.
55 degrees of turn was really impressive to me but 180 degrees is something I gotta see for myself. Your mx must be something special. How do you get those wheels to turn 180 degrees and still be attached to the tractor they must have some kind of high clearance axle that allows the tire to tuck under it or something. Do you have pictures?

Latest posts