Case for Fraud Against Wal-mart?

Help Support CattleToday:

stocky

Reaction score
I thought I would check with wiser minds than my own about an incident that happened to me at Wal-mart last night. I contend fraud, but maybe cooler heads will advise otherwise. I needed some stamps and I read the notices on the stamp machine and one of them said in large letters "CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN IN ONE DOLLAR COINS" I thought that sounded pretty neat and might even be profitable. The 20 stamp book cost $7.80 so I reached in my pocket and pulled out a 5 and three 1's. I put the 8 dollars in and got the stamps and I heard 4 coins drop and reached in for my 4, one dollar coins. To my shock and surprise, there was nothing there but 4 nickels. How can a place clearly say the change will be in dollar coins and then give the change in nickels? I think I have been mislead. Anyone else been tricked like that?

I'm not a lawyer, but, I think Wally World is in the clear on this one. You should consider sueing the Federal Government for making you use the stamps, the Post Office for authorizing the use of the machine, the machine maker for not programing the machine to actually only give out solid dollar coins, the sign maker who printed the sign that lied to you and I'm sure there is someone else. Maybe that guy Kramer.

JW, Sounds like you have given me plenty of targets to go after, only one has to pay off for me to be ahead. I think I need Kramer's lawyer, but I cant remember his name, it might be Jackie Chan.

stocky":22dj1jod said:
JW, Sounds like you have given me plenty of targets to go after, only one has to pay off for me to be ahead. I think I need Kramer's lawyer, but I cant remember his name, it might be Jackie Chan.

Yeah Jackie is good. I've retained him in my suit against the Internal Revenue Service for false advetising. They have yet to provide me with any Services so this must be scrimination. :lol: