case farmall 75c

Help Support CattleToday:

No, but when I bought my last tractor, I almost went with 75, but ended up with a Massey. Lots of those 75's in use in my area. People seem happy. I sometimes wish I had gotten one.

Guy I work for has a JX 75 and a Farmall95. I have run both a good bit. They are decent tractors pretty simple and no bells and whistles. Not crazy about the shuttle shift setup or hydraulic remote lever location myself but he likes them. Definately tough he runs them hard and no care to speak of and they have held up. All in all a good tractor that would probably serve you well.

I priced a Farmall 75c cab, 4wd, loader, 12 speed shuttle transmission 48,600. A Kubota m7060 44,500 and a Deere 5075e 44,700 both equipped the same as the Case. I'm going to look over the specs closer to see if there is something I'm missing that makes the Case around $4000 more expensive.

gertman":2f0w4ezq said:
I priced a Farmall 75c cab, 4wd, loader, 12 speed shuttle transmission 48,600. A Kubota m7060 44,500 and a Deere 5075e 44,700 both equipped the same as the Case. I'm going to look over the specs closer to see if there is something I'm missing that makes the Case around $4000 more expensive.
I don't think you are comparing apples to apples with the case and deere. I could be wrong but I think the comparable to the 75c would be a deere m series. I don't know anything about kubotas. I think the c case is a midgrade. There is a lot different between a e and m deere.

littletom":3mxmm3se said:
gertman":3mxmm3se said:
I don't think you are comparing apples to apples with the case and deere. I could be wrong but I think the comparable to the 75c would be a deere m series. I don't know anything about kubotas. I think the c case is a midgrade. There is a lot different between a e and m deere.
You're right there is a difference the 5075M set up the same way is around 60,000 dollars.

Latest posts