Case C70

Help Support CattleToday:

It's 2wd and red. That would be two strikes in this area. Looks like $5,000 would be a pretty avg price. If you can, I'd probably just keep it. It's pretty handy to have an extra loader tractor sometimes.

Ky Hills they have a machinery auction at Winchester pretty often as I have watched it on the net a couple times and bid on a tractor until it went way high. To get top dollar that might be a good place to sale as they sell high right now in good shape. The down side is a 10% commission has to be paid. Those Cases are good tractor and with the loader makes it nicer. I bet around here it would go closer to 10k than 5k as 3900 hrs. is not high. Get a couple wanting it pretty bad and it could go 12k-15k. At a local auction this spring a 2003 Kubota M9000 loader 4wd, cab, in good shape, around a 1000hrs went for 34k.

Seems like that would be somewhere about 15-20,000 around here. $5000? Jeepers. I guess a person could make a lot of money shuffling tractors around.

Ky Hills they have a machinery auction at Winchester pretty often as I have watched it on the net a couple times and bid on a tractor until it went way high. To get top dollar that might be a good place to sale as they sell high right now in good shape. The down side is a 10% commission has to be paid. Those Cases are good tractor and with the loader makes it nicer. I bet around here it would go closer to 10k than 5k as 3900 hrs. is not high. Get a couple wanting it pretty bad and it could go 12k-15k. At a local auction this spring a 2003 Kubota M9000 loader 4wd, cab, in good shape, around a 1000hrs went for 34k.
The owner actually no sale the Kubota if I remember correctly. It didn't cost that much new

$10-12k in my neighborhood most likely. With what equipment is bringing might even see $15k if you got lucky.

12-15k would be what I would shoot for. UP here 2wd tractors don't sell well.

If you guys claiming 5k can actually buy a tractor like that for 5k let me know. I'll ship a bunch north and triple my investment.

I would give 10K for it if it works as described. I could use it 5 years and sell it for that if everything still works. !0K is about the bottom of the market for that tpe of working tractor no matter the age if in deccent condition. . A new seat cover would help.

Well we sold the tractor. A dealership gave us a real good offer for a trade in but we held out and sold it privately to a farmer. Had quite a bit of interest in it, had other offers of $8000, and one for $12,500 from what we think was a trader.

Latest posts