Carrie Underwood

Help Support CattleToday:

That's what is so great about this country
You have the right to choose your own path and no one will impose one's will on another ;-)

cross_7":2rfdglh9 said:
That's what is so great about this country
You have the right to choose your own path and no one will impose one's will on another ;-)

Please remind our "fearless leaders" of this.

Most of her songs started out the same, and I thought she was coming to scratch my truck and tear up the seats.
Her voice has two sounds - not as loud, and louder.

I was listening to a few high school boys talking and they were discussing country music. They said that they didn't like the song unless they liked the video. If they liked the music at first, and the video was no good, then they couldn't like the song.

I did not know about the beef deal, but I will go back and read it.

Word is that Garth Brooks and his wife Trisha Yearwood have gone vegan too. Guess it's cheaper to try to fill her up on veggies than meat. :lol2:

TexasBred":10s5xd5r said:
Word is that Garth Brooks and his wife Trisha Yearwood have gone vegan too. Guess it's cheaper to try to fill her up on veggies than meat. :lol2:

Not right but dang funny TB. :lol2:

She has her own cooking show now I believe. Seems like my mother was talking about it.

J&D Cattle":36rnseum said:
TexasBred":36rnseum said:

She has her own cooking show now I believe. Seems like my mother was talking about it.
Watch for lots of soy products, humus and greens. Probably no milk products or butter either. I betcha Miss Trisha slips off to slam a few twinkies down during commercial breaks. :lol2:

TexasBred":7te3yel3 said:
J&D Cattle":7te3yel3 said:
TexasBred":7te3yel3 said:

Watch for lots of soy products, humus and greens. Probably no milk products or butter either. I betcha Miss Trisha slips off to slam a few twinkies down during commercial breaks. :lol2:
Didn't they quit making Twinkies? Was that a metaphor?

HDRider":1h1b939n said:
They're making them again, have been for a couple of months

I love her songs. There were times, she was really famous, we've been hearing lots of things about her but today, it is less frequent. I don't know why.

denvermartinfarms":2rph5ik7 said:
dun":2rph5ik7 said:
HDRider":2rph5ik7 said:
They're making them again, have been for a couple of months
Was there really any need to get them going again :yuck:
There must have been a significant societal need for them. We know a compnay wouldn;t do it just out of greed

I think the bread on the Twinkie lost it's appeal. It became thicker and had a more marshmallow texture. Before, it was light and fresh. Why does a company always mess with it's original recipe? Ugh!

I used to think that Coca-Cola had changed their recipe because when I was a kid, the coke would burn my mouth and nose. Then one day I did something where the Coke ran back up my nose and out. :shock: That was when I realized I had learned how to drink a Coke since then, and the recipe was still the same.

Chuckie":ikyn8s4g said:
I think the bread on the Twinkie lost it's appeal. It became thicker and had a more marshmallow texture. Before, it was light and fresh. Why does a company always mess with it's original recipe? Ugh!

I used to think that Coca-Cola had changed their recipe because when I was a kid, the coke would burn my mouth and nose. Then one day I did something where the Coke ran back up my nose and out. :shock: That was when I realized I had learned how to drink a Coke since then, and the recipe was still the same.

Chuckie they will still foam over if you pour a bag of salted peanuts in them. ;-)

I don't know what any of this has to do with Carrie Underwood... but I was sad because I had never got to try a deep fried Twinkie, now it looks like I may still have a chance