Carolina boots

Help Support CattleToday:

bvfd129

Reaction score
I am in the process of buying a new pair of boots and was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this brand of boot.

Thanks

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
I've never had personal experience with them, but one of my cousins destroyed a pair in a couple months. After that I had no need to try them out, I have enough problems ruining boots the way it is. The only brands of boots that hold up for me are Tony Lama's and Ariats (their lacers). I can't even wear Justins, I had a pair completely ruined in less then 2 weeks. :oops: :help:

LoveMoo11

Reaction score
Redwings are the way to go if you are buying workboots. Ariat is the best if you want cowboy-style boots.

bigbull338

Reaction score
i always wore redwings or wolverines.an they held up great for me.an i was real hard on work boots.i used to milk in them as well as go in the mudd.an scrape the drippshed.but now i just wear tenny shoes.because my feet are messed up to the point i can no longer wear work boots.

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Wolverines are more comfortable to me than Red Wings at first but they don't last nearly as long as the Red Wing.

Calman

Reaction score
I for the last 9 years have been buying the steel toed justin work boot. By keeping them oiled up with neatsfoot oil I get about three years out of them.

Cal