Careful in Everything

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Got a call from a friend tonight asking me how bad of wreck it was. Huh? I didn't hear about any wreck.
Turns out some friends of mine son in law rolled their John Deere 9600 combine down a coulee. It rolled over 4 times. This guy is very very lucky to be alive.
I was at this guy's wedding just a couple of years ago and at their daughters baby shower this spring.
I wouldn't blame him if he never gets back in another combine.

I luv herfrds":3sceqxb7 said:
Got a call from a friend tonight asking me how bad of wreck it was. Huh? I didn't hear about any wreck.
Turns out some friends of mine son in law rolled their John Deere 9600 combine down a coulee. It rolled over 4 times. This guy is very very lucky to be alive.
I was at this guy's wedding just a couple of years ago and at their daughters baby shower this spring.
I wouldn't blame him if he never gets back in another combine.

That's quite a trick! Some insurance company is weeping.

Coulee is a ravine or water run. Some are deep, some aren't much more than a dip in the ground.

It must have been quite a coulee for him to roll it 4 times!!! He's very lucky!!

Very lucky. That is one reason I will not hay or harrow our fields . I am scared to death of rolling , we are really hilly as well.

glad he is ok.i bet he was freaking out as the combine was rolling in coulee.id love to see an after pic of the combine.an he better get back on a combine quick.because may never be able to get on it again.

In Texas a coulee is a gully..
Glad he's ok..A few years ago a fellow was shredding and ran over a sutmp with a tractor tire-flipped it,killed him.

hillsdown":3hm7asb1 said:
Very lucky. That is one reason I will not hay or harrow our fields . I am scared to death of rolling , we are really hilly as well.

The largest hill around here is a big antbed....

When going to Tennessee to see my son, I see the cows grazing on the sides of the mountains and think that I wouldn't ever get on that with a tractor. Some of those brave souls however, are cutting and baling hay on them hills. I often wonder how they keep the bales from taking off and rolling away from them.

Latest posts