CARDS GO TO WORLD SERIES!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
The Cardinals have finally done it again! After 24 yeras we are BACK! I remember the 82 series. I was 13 years old, laying in bed listening to KMOX on my transistor radio.This does any old Cardinal fan good.........CUB Fans......eat your heart out :p

This year makes five(5) times the Cards have been in the World Series in the past 24 years. The Cards haven't won The Series in 24 years. After this year it will be 25 and counting.

ga. prime":4a6ivx01 said:
This year makes five(5) times the Cards have been in the World Series in the past 24 years. The Cards haven't won The Series in 24 years. After this year it will be 25 and counting.

Go Detroit!!! :)

ga. prime":aun4pvkk said:

The Braves have been there 5 times in 15 years with 1 win. We are quicker losers than them.

My Uncle was always a Card fan. Go Cards.

Edit.

It was really a 8 year time frame from 91 to 99 and not counting 94. Must be a record.

I'm just glad to see a couple of midwest teams in the Series. I'd rather it was the Cubs and White Sox, but I figure I'll grow a second head before that happens.

P.S. What do the Cubs and Cards have in common?

Neither one has won a World Series in their new stadium. You'll have to be a baseball fan to get it.

You'all know the Cards wouldn't have a team most years if it wasn't for the Cubs.

Wait till next year we'll get'em :D :D :D

Yeah, year in and year out the Cubs are a big shot in the arm to the Cards, no doubt. With Lou Pinella coming on next year, the Cubs fortunes may have turned. I'd like to see it.

VanC":2nepshx5 said:
Neither one has won a World Series in their new stadium. You'll have to be a baseball fan to get it.
Trying to catch breath while slapping my knee. :lol:

Talked to some Detroit folks tonight. They are kind of bummed out and figure they are in a lose lose situation. If the Tigers win, Detroit is gonna burn. If the Tigers lose, Detroit is gonna burn. Makes you wish your team didn't make it to the World Series in one sense.

Cards up 1-0. For those of you who didn't catch the game, it was pretty much a 180 degree turn from how both teams had been playing.

It appears as though the meat of the cards order (Edmonds, Pujols, Rolen) may have finally gotten something going in the offensive department. The rookie Reyes also pitched probably the best game of his career.

Go Cards!!!!

P.S. Where the heck did all these cubs fans come from??? Oh well, it's good for you guys to have a dream. :lol: :lol:

El_Putzo":3kh4llym said:
Cards up 1-0. For those of you who didn't catch the game, it was pretty much a 180 degree turn from how both teams had been playing.

It appears as though the meat of the cards order (Edmonds, Pujols, Rolen) may have finally gotten something going in the offensive department. The rookie Reyes also pitched probably the best game of his career.

Go Cards!!!!

P.S. Where the heck did all these cubs fans come from??? Oh well, it's good for you guys to have a dream. :lol: :lol:

My wife's family are all Cub fans. Their moto is "wait until next year"!

Latest posts