Caption?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
IMG_3470-1.jpg

Tatertot":jvftu9kn said:
How do you think this is going to end?!

He probably thinks it will end same as last time. He running from the raging dumbo eared cow and going under the truck leaving me to fend for myself. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":eglmj8ml said:

I think I can. I hope I can. I think I can. I hope I can............................... What is that? Not a snake. . . I think I can. I hope I can.............

Jogeephus":3cwx0e0h said:
ga. prime":3cwx0e0h said:
Is that a Portugese Water Dog you got there, Jo?

No, he's a blue heeler my son recently gave me. Looks sorta like a possum don't he?
they aint nothing that looks like a possum............................sept maybe george

Jogeephus":1jex5qua said:
He probably thinks it will end same as last time. He running from the raging dumbo eared cow and going under the truck leaving me to fend for myself. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

At least he runs and hides under the truck not behind you!

Texas Gal":lm3tipb4 said:
Jogeephus":lm3tipb4 said:

At least he runs and hides under the truck not behind you!
aint that the truth... a good cattle dog hard too beat, but a pet can get you killed

Had a couple of German Shepard dogs(different times) would lead a charging cow away from me,get them far enough away then turn on them- slash noses-grab ears-make them believe a wolf was there. The same cow never charged me twice. Well,only had one that would try each time. A good dog is priceless.

alacattleman":2hxojw61 said:
Jogeephus":2hxojw61 said:
ga. prime":2hxojw61 said:
Is that a Portugese Water Dog you got there, Jo?

No, he's a blue heeler my son recently gave me. Looks sorta like a possum don't he?
they aint nothing that looks like a possum............................sept maybe george

And the gal Steve was running around with before he met me. Lord! That gal looked like someone shut a heavy book on her face! She musta been good at something, cause she didn't cook or clean, she had three bratty kids and she was ug-lee!

Lammie":u3yyc3tw said:
And the gal Steve was running around with before he met me. Lord! That gal looked like someone shut a heavy book on her face! She musta been good at something, cause she didn't cook or clean, she had three bratty kids and she was ug-lee!

And that is where "two bagger" came from. :p

Latest posts