Caption?

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":kxm2x5su said:
alacattleman":kxm2x5su said:
ugly women do make the best lovers.... they figure go for it, whilst ye got tha chance

And most are "newbies" as well. ;-)

I promise you, she was not. The word Skank comes to mind. Rebound from the previous wife.

Jogee, darlin', I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I can't get the pic here but I will look at it as soon as I get home. Or sometime this weekend, I can't promise when.

Lammie":2qzh2sej said:
Jogee, darlin', I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I can't get the pic here but I will look at it as soon as I get home. Or sometime this weekend, I can't promise when.

:lol2: :lol2: From one hijacker to another, I seriously don't mind. I like to read people's posts. Hijacking can sometimes bring life to an otherwise boring board. JMO

Jogeephus":2z1afpti said:
ga. prime":2z1afpti said:
Is that a Portugese Water Dog you got there, Jo?

No, he's a blue heeler my son recently gave me. Looks sorta like a possum don't he?

:oops: :oops: That went right over my head. Was driving down the road and I finally got it. Good one GP! :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":1zh01mh9 said:
Jogeephus":1zh01mh9 said:
ga. prime":1zh01mh9 said:
Is that a Portugese Water Dog you got there, Jo?

No, he's a blue heeler my son recently gave me. Looks sorta like a possum don't he?

:oops: :oops: That went right over my head. Was driving down the road and I finally got it. Good one GP! :lol2: :lol2:
:lol2: I knew you'd figure it out after awhile.

:???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, but I had to seach it.
Wiki - Portuguese Water Dogs once existed all along Portugal's coast, where they were taught to herd fish into fishermen's nets.
Now I get it too.

For those of you that are still scratching you head

IMG_3376.jpg

1982vett":1b1he0nb said:
:???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, but I had to seach it.
Wiki - Portuguese Water Dogs once existed all along Portugal's coast, where they were taught to herd fish into fishermen's nets.
Now I get it too.

For those of you that are still scratching you head

IMG_3376.jpg

No Vett, that ain't it. I almost wrecked my truck laughing when it finally dawned on me. Can't get politcal but do a search of Sasha Portugese Water dog and you should get a few hits. Also, they are good animals to have if your children are allergic to dogs. ;-)

Well come to think of it, your explanation might be the right one but its not the one that almost had me crashing my truck. :lol2:

twistedxranch":3uf99axt said:
OH NO! What did I get myself into now? Its a damned imbalancer and its gonna get me!

To hijack my own thread, on purspose, speaking of the Imbalancer Project I don't know if you recall the one I was making fun of. I think I posted a pic of her. Well, just to show you how much I don't know about cattle you should see here calf. Its half as big as she is and I would guess it has 100 lbs on its contemporaries. I just noticed them together this week and need to get a pic of it. I was floored. So maybe I'm onto something. :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":3ui0h8vv said:
twistedxranch":3ui0h8vv said:
OH NO! What did I get myself into now? Its a damned imbalancer and its gonna get me!

To hijack my own thread, on purspose, speaking of the Imbalancer Project I don't know if you recall the one I was making fun of. I think I posted a pic of her. Well, just to show you how much I don't know about cattle you should see here calf. Its half as big as she is and I would guess it has 100 lbs on its contemporaries. I just noticed them together this week and need to get a pic of it. I was floored. So maybe I'm onto something. :lol2: :lol2:
What I find funny about what twistedx said is that he claims not to be a reincarnation...and yet knows what an imbalancer is. :lol:

Jogeephus":16s2xf2q said:
No Vett, that ain't it. I almost wrecked my truck laughing when it finally dawned on me. Can't get politcal but do a search of Sasha Portugese Water dog and you should get a few hits. Also, they are good animals to have if your children are allergic to dogs. ;-)

Well come to think of it, your explanation might be the right one but its not the one that almost had me crashing my truck. :lol2:

That was #1 on the search, thought about it a second, and decided herding fish was funnier. Especially since we have a picture to go with it. :D

1982vett":18hevzj8 said:
Jogeephus":18hevzj8 said:

That was #1 on the search, thought about it a second, and decided herding fish was funnier. Especially since we have a picture to go with it. :D

Probably what he meant too. My mind gets jaded at times. :oops: He is quite a fish herder. I still haven't found something that is NOT his most favorite thing in the world to do. :nod:

Joe, I'm a little late to respond. Back to the original question. :roll: Those 2 are in a compromise.

"I don't bump at you, OK, you don't bite at me. :clap:

"bring it on, baby girl"

I gotta heeler. Tough as nails; last year he was good. This year he's had all winter off from the cows and he hasn't backed down from a fightin momma yet. I havn't seen him this aggressive befor. Still listens though. One thing that get's me though is he's always testin his limit's with me. There own to be hard headed but wow. I wouldn't trade that hard headed heeler for nothin though.

"honey; you dont want none a this"

If it was a bull he was workin

"I'm bout ta show you stud service"

"suck em' up boy or I might mis a heel"

I know what you're thinking. Did he shoot 5 times or 6. Well, do you feel lucky punk? Go ahead. Go ahead and make my day.........

Latest posts