canvas trailer top

Help Support CattleToday:

Just buy a good sturdy tarp and tie it down with bungee cords. Problem solved. Otherwise, go to a vehicle upholstery shop and have them make you a trailer tarp with brass grommets about every 12-18" and make the tarp out of canvas duck material.

Used bill board signs seem to be better than canvas. They last longer. You can get them off of eBay reasonable with shipping. They are vinyl. They have side pockets. They take grommets very easily.

whitecow":33cfva2s said:
Anybody know a good place to buy a new canvas for a bar top livestock trailer?

Ours came from J & I manufacturing in Madill, OK. They're good people to work with.

backhoeboogie":3o9fpab2 said:
Used bill board signs seem to be better than canvas. They last longer. You can get them off of eBay reasonable with shipping. They are vinyl. They have side pockets. They take grommets very easily.

Boogie...just checked that out...found one and ordered it...16x48' for $92.28 delivered...thanks for the tip.

TexasBred":1b85mws0 said:
backhoeboogie":1b85mws0 said:

Boogie...just checked that out...found one and ordered it...16x48' for $92.28 delivered...thanks for the tip.

You could cover two trailers with that one.

You also live close enough to Granbury to buy them at the storage rental place right off of FM4. No shipping. They cost a few more nickels than the ones on eBay but the void shipping costs make it a deal. I think it is called "U-Loc-It" storage. Call first because they sell out.

backhoeboogie":1kp80g8m said:
TexasBred":1kp80g8m said:
backhoeboogie":1kp80g8m said:

You could cover two trailers with that one.

You also live close enough to Granbury to buy them at the storage rental place right off of FM4. No shipping. They cost a few more nickels than the ones on eBay but the void shipping costs make it a deal. I think it is called "U-Loc-It" storage. Call first because they sell out.

Now you tell me after I already ordered one. :lol2: Oh well....wanna buy "half a tarp"??? :idea:

Latest posts