Can't wait for school to start

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":2c5lq1cq said:
Alan":2c5lq1cq said:
NMVaquero":2c5lq1cq said:
Sure willl be nice to get back to normal here...

Less ego and rudeness.
Maybe the childlike behavior is the heat.
Can't hardly read a thread without someone being rude and certainly can't post without someone finding a way to insult.

Good post, I agree 100%. I think it's as bad as I have ever seen it. Lots of uncontrolled racial remarks, politics and regional superiority spouts.

Some of the worst is at times it's like being around my 4 sons when they all get together, nonstop smartass remarks ..... It just kind of wears on a person.

There I vented, now I'll wait for kids to respond. :roll:
Shut your pie hole Alan, and change your avatar, your embarrassing yourself. They don't even have a football program anymore.

I sure liked the old Iso better then this new version.

HOSS":2kz9vnlb said:
Vaquero, you should have been around when Frankie was a mod on here......talking about vitriol, bias and attitude......she had a corner on the market. :bang:
The way I remember it, it was all directed at her.

ga.prime":zeazqkr9 said:
HOSS":zeazqkr9 said:
Vaquero, you should have been around when Frankie was a mod on here......talking about vitriol, bias and attitude......she had a corner on the market. :bang:

As long as you drank the Angus Kool Aid Frankie was just fine.........she did not however tolerate dissent!

Alan":hoau3gh5 said:
NMVaquero":hoau3gh5 said:

Less ego and rudeness.
Can't hardly read a thread without someone being rude and certainly can't post without someone finding a way to insult.

Good post, I agree 100%. I think it's as bad as I have ever seen it. Lots of uncontrolled racial remarks, politics and regional superiority spouts.

Some of the worst is at times it's like being around my 4 sons when they all get together, nonstop smartass remarks ..... It just kind of wears on a person.

i always check to see the states ethnic population of the poster ... gives you a better understanding of their take on it...your's has been noted :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3jpm9pso said:
Alan":3jpm9pso said:
NMVaquero":3jpm9pso said:

Less ego and rudeness.

i always check to see the states ethnic population of the poster ... gives you a better understanding of their take on it...your's has been noted :cowboy:

I realize there is a big difference in the ethnic ratio in different areas of the country, let alone the world. I've been to the south a few times and how blacks and white interact with each other is very different than how they interact together in the NW. I'm sure the ratio and how folks in different areas where raised and their experiences through life. Ala, I'm completely with you on this. :tiphat:

Tongue-in-cheek Alan. Here I should have added these========>>> :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you'll remember, my QB is too stupid to even attend school. :( . I have to get my shots in where I can.

i can tell you in this town you'd never know there even was a Travon Martin.....the black people here, are as good as you'll find, or better... the ladies are outstanding humans. and the men are hard working and respectful. ...but go to Huntsville. Atlanta..especially Macon ...

3waycross":1wocz6gh said:
ga.prime":1wocz6gh said:
HOSS":1wocz6gh said:

As long as you drank the Angus Kool Aid Frankie was just fine.........she did not however tolerate dissent!
She was highly skilled at defending her position! :lol2:

Latest posts