Can't wait for school to start

Help Support CattleToday:

NMVaquero

Reaction score
Sure willl be nice to get back to normal here...

Less ego and rudeness.
Maybe the childlike behavior is the heat.
Can't hardly read a thread without someone being rude and certainly can't post without someone finding a way to insult.

NMVaquero":3pk1i1le said:

Less ego and rudeness.
Can't hardly read a thread without someone being rude and certainly can't post without someone finding a way to insult.
Hush your whining!

NMVaquero":3r4btwqi said:
Less ego and rudeness.

But that IS normal here. :lol:

cow pollinater":6mnqrzsk said:
NMVaquero":6mnqrzsk said:
Less ego and rudeness.

Doesn't have to be the normal :tiphat:

hooknline":3mz8s9lp said:
cow pollinater":3mz8s9lp said:
NMVaquero":3mz8s9lp said:
Less ego and rudeness.

Doesn't have to be the normal :tiphat:

I agree, and it wasn't a couple months ago when I joined. If it was, I wouldn't have joined.

I have noticed over the last few years it does come and go, but I'm afraid it don't have anything to do with school starting.

Don't let it bother you. Just enjoy the parts you enjoy and ignore the rest. Lotz of folks in this country plenty PO'd right now and have to let off some steam whenever and wherever they can. ;-) At least we're not out in the streets killing, raping, burning property and inciting riots.

Isomade":1w4e9tpo said:
NMVaquero":1w4e9tpo said:

Less ego and rudeness.
Hush your whining!
Well, I feel compelled to let you know about myself. My comment here, like 99% of them are tongue-in-cheek. Take none of them serious, I sure don't. In fact, I have never seen a cow in real life. I live on Morton St in NY City. I just like cowboy movies and enjoy the banter here.

God Bless,
Isom

Isomade":1kqkt59k said:
Isomade":1kqkt59k said:
NMVaquero":1kqkt59k said:

Less ego and rudeness.
Hush your whining!
Well, I feel compelled to let you know about myself. My comment here, like 99% of them are tongue-in-cheek. Take none of them serious, I sure don't. In fact, I have never seen a cow in real life. I live on Morton St in NY City. I just like cowboy movies and enjoy the banter here.

God Bless,
Isom

Best. reply. ever.

I thought about starting a thread the other day about how rude we are to each other. We run off a lotta new people doing it. The mods are right to steer us away from politics. It always ends bad. There are more tactful ways to get a point accross than we choose sometimes.

The converse is that enjoy all the funny comments.

Isomade":a83m2yqb said:
Isomade":a83m2yqb said:
NMVaquero":a83m2yqb said:

Less ego and rudeness.
Hush your whining!

God Bless,
Isom
Well I haven't really been 100% honest here either, I ah have a problem with that. I really live on ah Pennsylvania ave in Washington, D.C.. I ah don't know witch end of a cow stands up first. And Other than going on many vacations I really do ah nothing. But ah when I'm not on vacation or doing nothing I have lots of free time so I just spend it here harassing all you racist.

Hey man I graduated from the 8th grade last year, don't give me any of that rudeness, child like behavior junk, old man!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Vaquero, you should have been around when Frankie was a mod on here......talking about vitriol, bias and attitude......she had a corner on the market. :bang:

NMVaquero":xi6nqlk8 said:

Less ego and rudeness.
Ive seen it this bad before.... then slowly go down hill :cowboy:

NMVaquero":2vnosp3m said:

Less ego and rudeness.

Good post, I agree 100%. I think it's as bad as I have ever seen it. Lots of uncontrolled racial remarks, politics and regional superiority spouts.

Some of the worst is at times it's like being around my 4 sons when they all get together, nonstop smartass remarks ..... It just kind of wears on a person.

There I vented, now I'll wait for kids to respond. :roll:

Alan":k1rmmgyh said:
NMVaquero":k1rmmgyh said:

Less ego and rudeness.

Good post, I agree 100%. I think it's as bad as I have ever seen it. Lots of uncontrolled racial remarks, politics and regional superiority spouts.

Some of the worst is at times it's like being around my 4 sons when they all get together, nonstop smartass remarks ..... It just kind of wears on a person.

There I vented, now I'll wait for kids to respond. :roll:
Shut your pie hole Alan, and change your avatar, your embarrassing yourself. They don't even have a football program anymore.